xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ImageFilez.com

Imagefilez.com Now Hosts - More Than 1 Million Images - Lots More To Come

Hi Guys, I am really proud & happy at the same time to announce to you all that Imageflez is now hosting more than 100,000 images. We really had a tough time recently cleaning spam on the server, then came the big server upgrade, then bot attacks.. it was really tough times, But finally we are now as strong as we were ever before. So spread the word and use Imagefilez & now let's grow. :) Admin - Imagefilez.com

Edited by ImageFilez.com (see edit history)

Well thats really good as Imagefilez seem to be improving a lot day by day and I am also thinking to make a account on Imagefilez.Its really great that now Imagefilez offers to host more than 100,000 files. :)

Ok I have a question about ImageFilez I made an account because I was interested in using it, I love images and I make tournament pages for yahoo games, cases ladder. I have a couple photobucket accounts filled with pictures and backgrounds I have collected. I have tried imageshack but it is so slow it drives me crazy. But anyway I love photobucket and one of the reasons is, is that you can search through other peoples pictures and I love browsing. I mean if they dont want you looking they have the option of making there account private. Anyway I cannot find a search area on imagefilez where i can do that like put in a topic say angels and it will show me hundreds of angels. I dont know if I am looking in the wrong place and just not seeing it, or can you tell me does imagefilez have this feature. (I really hoped that made sense my wording is kinda bad.) Thanks for you time.

You say 1 million images, but at the bottom of you page it says ove 100.000 images, and also you name topic with "1 million images" but in the post you say that there is over 100.000 images.Now there is a biiig diference in 1 million and 100.000 :). Iam glad to see that imagefilez is growing!-reply by Peter