xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tunay

What Kind Of Car Do You Have? make and model? :D

I was curious on what kinda car people have o.o; I have a 91' Eagle Talon TSi AWD it has a 6 cylinder Turbo its automatic and Its Pearl White! <3 well it will be pearl white soon o.o; cause i'm getting my dad to repaint it for me~ annd we are getting it registered next week! i'm so excited. :)

I have a '90 nissan maxima. Window in the back right won't go down, radio fried, but the trunk is fixed :). I fried the car awhile ago, so yea. It looks nice though and runs like a champ. It's got some sort of 3-tier pearl paint or somthing, but it's so expensive my car is totaled because the hood is dented, so I just won't fix the hood. It's been in my family since we got it 17 years ago, pretty cool history, but that's about it for my car.

I just purchased/financed a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ES(family car version) to be able to get to work. With no overdrive it definitely leaves something to be desired. I wanted an OZ Rally for the looks but I just don't have the fundage. Well, my Lancer gets me to work and back without worry of it breaking down so for that I am thankful.

Magnas > Lancersanyways, I have a Holden Barina, gonna trash it soon...I'm currently in the process of doing stupid things to it, like putting decals on it and custom painting the hub caps (ahahahaha) it's so much fun, and it actually doesn't look so bad. I'm an idiot lol. I'm going to get a mirage soon anyways.

I have a '90 nissan maxima. Window in the back right won't go down, radio fried, but the trunk is fixed :D. I fried the car awhile ago, so yea. It looks nice though and runs like a champ. It's got some sort of 3-tier pearl paint or somthing, but it's so expensive my car is totaled because the hood is dented, so I just won't fix the hood. It's been in my family since we got it 17 years ago, pretty cool history, but that's about it for my car.

Lol you gotta love the old cars :3 emissions exempted! yesss lool!

I just purchased/financed a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ES(family car version) to be able to get to work. With no overdrive it definitely leaves something to be desired. I wanted an OZ Rally for the looks but I just don't have the fundage. Well, my Lancer gets me to work and back without worry of it breaking down so for that I am thankful.

I love Lancers! my brother ALMOST bought an Evo x-x but they didn't finance him lol! So he got a Subaru instead :D hes happy now though :)

Magnas > Lancersanyways, I have a Holden Barina, gonna trash it soon...I'm currently in the process of doing stupid things to it, like putting decals on it and custom painting the hub caps (ahahahaha) it's so much fun, and it actually doesn't look so bad. I'm an idiot lol. I'm going to get a mirage soon anyways.

I have never heard of a Holden Barina Lol :) But Mirages are nice :P (looked up the holden barina) the new holdens are nice lol! but if you really riced it up i'm sure some tuner wanna be will want it haha :D

Lol you gotta love the old cars :3 emissions exempted! yesss lool!

I love Lancers! my brother ALMOST bought an Evo x-x but they didn't finance him lol! So he got a Subaru instead :D hes happy now though :)

I have never heard of a Holden Barina Lol :) But Mirages are nice :P (looked up the holden barina) the new holdens are nice lol! but if you really riced it up i'm sure some tuner wanna be will want it haha :D

Posted Image

This is what my car looks like, but it's white, and has bright yellow hub caps and a blue leopard print stearing wheel and awesome 4" speakers mounted on the tray in the boot. =D

Well since I am quite young, I don't have a car. (Or I have one I used to drive around when I was little, it has brakes but no engine. I always pushed it up a long hill, and then I just "drove" it back down. :) ) My mom has a Skoda, it is an okey car. Not to bad really. :) Almost the same color, just a bit more gray.

And then it's my dads car. Mercedes E-class something. He has it in black/green. It looks black at night, but is green at day... so I guess it is a dark green.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

I drive a 2003 Chevy Cavalier. I got it new when i first started driving since i could afford it. Now it is a few years old and i will be looking to replace it in the next year or two. Plus, at that point i will have graduated college and been working for a little while so i will have a good amount more in funds to afford a new car. I love my car and have always liked it. It just is me. Its blue, two doors, and has a spoiler. I also have installed a 6-cd changer in it a while back so i never run out of music (and when i do, i bring my ipod with me lol).

I have a 1988 Anniversary year Glass top Corvette, white, 350 with all the bells and whistles. I drive in the summer.

Posted Image

The rest of the time I have a 2002 Chevy Impala, light bronze, 6 cylinder with most of the bells and whistles. :) It is not, however, a Nascar COT.

This is the car I own, and the best I ever owned in my opinion -GETZ, a front, transverse, front-wheel drive car is a brand owned by HYUNDAI. The layout is basically a 4-cylinder, using naturally aspirated petrol, with a 1341cc engine. It runs at a maximum power of 82.9bhp at 5500rpm, and Maximum torque of 11.8kgm at 3200rpm. Gear type is 5-speed automatic, with Power assisted rack and pinion steering. GETZ runs at a maximum speed of an estimated 165/5680 (kph/rpm). That's pretty fast, and I love fast cars.The suspension is an independent with MacPherson struts, with torsion beam axle (front) and Gas-filled dampers (rear), which is a bit rough when in motion, but is quite useful when driving on a full load on roads with potholes and bumps.As for interiors, everything is neat, tidy and spacious. Even for a 6 foot guy like me, there's lots of legroom in the driver's seat too. Fuel consumption, on the other hand, is not too efficient in comparison to its counterparts such as the Maruti Swift, but I don't really care. Performance is what really matters, and it has kept me satisfied for about a year and a half now.

This is the car I own, and the best I ever owned in my opinion -

GETZ, a front, transverse, front-wheel drive car is a brand owned by HYUNDAI. The layout is basically a 4-cylinder, using naturally aspirated petrol, with a 1341cc engine. It runs at a maximum power of 82.9bhp at 5500rpm, and Maximum torque of 11.8kgm at 3200rpm. Gear type is 5-speed automatic, with Power assisted rack and pinion steering. GETZ runs at a maximum speed of an estimated 165/5680 (kph/rpm). That's pretty fast, and I love fast cars.

The suspension is an independent with MacPherson struts, with torsion beam axle (front) and Gas-filled dampers (rear), which is a bit rough when in motion, but is quite useful when driving on a full load on roads with potholes and bumps.

As for interiors, everything is neat, tidy and spacious. Even for a 6 foot guy like me, there's lots of legroom in the driver's seat too. Fuel consumption, on the other hand, is not too efficient in comparison to its counterparts such as the Maruti Swift, but I don't really care. Performance is what really matters, and it has kept me satisfied for about a year and a half now.

I've hated Hyundai's for years. I wouldn't get in a excel if my life depended on it, they actually go pretty hard but they're unsafe, along with most of their cars. But hey, they're light.

The Getz are adorable. and this is sexy:

Posted Image

I wish I had a getz, I'd deck it out with hello kitty stuff, kind of like this, but not whinny the pooh

Posted Image

Edited by strange-garden (see edit history)

I share a car with my mother and so I drive quite old Volkswagen Yetta in a very good condition, because my father took really great care of it. It serves me well and has never left me down in all these years. In 20 years we didn't have a single big repair and this is a big plus. It doesn't have modern cooling equpiment and other similar modern-stuff, but as far as the driving is concerned, it just works!The only thing that is a little worse than with most modern cars is safety - it is the safety that was made for 20 years old world not todays with many "too" fast roads...I'm doing my best to try and not expose my self to any danger by driving carefuly and slowly...however, without the help of higher, divine forces on can hardly survive today's "road massacre"!

I've hated Hyundai's for years. I wouldn't get in a excel if my life depended on it, they actually go pretty hard but they're unsafe, along with most of their cars. But hey, they're light.

The Getz are adorable. and this is sexy:

Posted Image

I wish I had a getz, I'd deck it out with hello kitty stuff, kind of like this, but not whinny the pooh

Posted Image

I have to admit that is pretty cute :D lol i would probably deck it out with hello kitty stuff too haha make it pink hell yea! haha

My brother has a cute car too D: its blue :D one of my favorite colors D: its a rally blue Subaru Impreza D: Sti D:

This is my brothers car o.o or atleast thats what it looks like anyways :)

Posted Image

My car looks like this >.> after its painted :D

Except mine will be pearl white :)

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Lol i am a DSMer :P xD and proud of it! <3