xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

My Friend Is Having Relationship Issues

Hi peoples.My super close friend is having some relationship issues. She is now really jealous of me. And I can't get him to dump her, because he doesn't want to hurt her, but 4 of his friends (myself included) want them to break up. He sorta wants to do it, but he's not so sure.Comments?

That's not saying much. If you refrained from mentioning what kind of problems they have because it's a private matter, then this topic was started in vain. Because of my ignorance, i shall say: I believe in working things out. Break up should be done as a last resort unless there is physical or emotional abuse. If you keep pushing him to break up, then of course he's going to sort of want to do it, but the fact that he doesn't want to hurt her because of a break-up proves that he still cares—to whatever extent it may be.

Hi peoples.
My super close friend is having some relationship issues. She is now really jealous of me. And I can't get him to dump her, because he doesn't want to hurt her, but 4 of his friends (myself included) want them to break up. He sorta wants to do it, but he's not so sure.

Comments?

the detail is kind of vaig i dont know if your friend is the guy or the girl. but anyways i dont think you should forse him into breaking up with her that's messed up and that's being a bad friend to either one of them. but if it has to do with one of them is being abused or neglaicted sure go ahead. but if he wants to break up with her but afraid to hurt her feelings tell him to get over it whenever someone breaks up with some one there's a high chance of someones feelings getting hurt so it's realy dumb and pointless what if they spend a misserable life with each other beacause they where afraid to break up, as long as hes not a jerk breaking up with her even if she gets hurt she's not going to be scared for life.

Hi peoples.

My super close friend is having some relationship issues. She is now really jealous of me. And I can't get him to dump her, because he doesn't want to hurt her, but 4 of his friends (myself included) want them to break up. He sorta wants to do it, but he's not so sure.

Comments?

This doesn't make sense to me o.o is your close friend a guy or a girl?

Why are they planning to break up?

What is wrong with their relationship?

There are so many details missing in this that its hard to give you advice on. But really you should let them work things out themselves. Don't but in because it IS their relationship not yours. I mean try stepping in to their shoes and see how it is. being in a relationship takes time and patience :) and really, relationship issues could mean ANYTHING. o.o a little more detail and maybe some people could help you out :)

Edited by Tunay (see edit history)

I would have to agree there is not enough details there, im guessing your friend is the guy and his girlfriend is jealous of you and he being such good friends? Ok well anyway, I also believe in trying to work things out, but then i also believe that if one person wants to leave the relationship but is afraid to because of hurthing the other ones feelings thats even worse, if you dont want to be in a relationship then you dont, but sticking around to try not to hurt the others feelings will only make things worse, it will make you unhappy and their will be unneccesary fights and stress its jsut not good to stay if your just afraid of hurting there feelings, you will hurt them more in the long run by staying. Anyway I hope that makes sense im late I got to go pick kids up from school hope that helped a little!

More information would be good to have because if the issues can be resolved then I don't see why you should ask them to break up. Also, from the little information given I would say that having them break up can be pretty devastating. I know that most people who break up because of friend's pressure usually doesn't end well. I personally feel that it is up to the boyfriend to break up and that the reason for breaking up was due to friends suggestion/influence isn't always the best thing. Sure some relationships can be seen to turn for the worst and sometimes a friend has to step in and say something about it, but it is completely up to the people in the relationship. Why is your friend jealous of you? Is it because you are in a good relationship or another reason? If the two in the relationship are constantly fighting and under stress than put your 2 cents in but leave it up to them on how they should handle it and don't bug them too much about it. Well those are my thoughts, I hope it helps, with more information my opinion might change though! So if you have any more information you would like to share please do so, for your benefit and ours.-Jester

The fact that you want them to break up is not a good reason for them to break up. If she is jealous uncomfortable with you it's seems to me that she senses your interference. Perhaps if you really care for your friend you should let him make his own decisions, Has it occurred to you that he may not be dumping her because he doesn't want to dump her?

My best guy friend has had to cut me out of his life.My Friend Is Having Relationship Issues

I am writing this to seek any advice. My best guy friend is about to be a father with his girlfriend whom he knew for a short period of time before she became pregnant. At this time, she threatens him and accuses him of cheating when he is being loyal. He notes that she won't allow him to speak to me and that she will leave and not put his name on the birth certificate. The hard part is, that I have given and helped him get on his feet despite all the issues that have been present. I am hurt because she thinks that it is ok to control someone's friendship that has been present for a long time. Recently, he told me he would never have a girl make him choose btw his best friend or her. I am upset because I am wanting to get to know her, but often he states that he doesn't think it is going to work, but then is VERY scared she may leave him. Any advice?? I just really really don't want to be out a friendship and she often thinks that I am trying to get them to break up because he does call me when they are in a fight and I just listen. I am dating someone who is a great guy, and he has no problem with me being his friend etc.

Any advice on what to do or say?I haven't spoken with him in a few days and I am trying to respect her, but I fear that I would be causing problems if I even call him.

Sincerely,

Seeking Advice

-question by Seeking advice

Friend has a Crush on my BF -My Friend Is Having Relationship Issues

I have a friend which I just met not too long ago and Ive introduced her to my BF and it kind of seems to me that she might have a crush on him. My BF thinks I'm going crazy. They do things behind my back and she talks about him more then friends shoould. I don't really know how she is with other peoples BF so I don't really know how to aproach this awkard situation. Can anyone help?

-question by Allesha