xisto Community
kobra500

Which Next Gen Console

Well if you ask me I'd go ps3. I own an xbox 360 and a wii. Both are fun and unique in their own way. Wii is definitely more geared towards family which is fine with me cause I have 5 kids! The 360 is good for harcore gamers and casual gamers as well. What I don't like about the xbox is how you have to pay to play online. The ps3 is free. So if I want to play call of duty 4 online I have to pay on my 360 while my friend who owns a ps3 doesn't. pretty lame. Plus you can't deny the blu-ray. It is pretty darn sweet.

Are you joking me.
guess you never heard of http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Well if you haven't don't delay checking it out. You'll e delighted,
If you have, et me know what you think of it? :)

Take it easy, have fun gaming.

hmm... well, it's definitely not the wii. sure, nintendo had a good idea in terms of making it such an active console. as a matter of fact, the idea of the wii console is genius. HOWEVER, the games for the wii are absolutely horrible! they are games for three-year olds, with horrible graphics, which is why almost no-one buys a wii. most big game makers just can't be screwed making their games for a wii, because they always turn out horrible. so far as i know, ea games are the only ones who have been bothered making games especially for the wii. nintendo, due to a lack of games and sales, lower the prices to entice you to buy them, therefore raking in even less profits because no-one is enticed. a wii is currently half the price of an xbox 360 or a ps3 in australia. as for the other two major consoles, i would have to go with the xbox 360. don't get me wrong - the ps3 has quite a lot of nice features which the xbox doesn't have: it can play blu-ray, and is generally more friendly as a multimedia centre.despite this, the games for the xbox 360 are much better. i have always liked the xbox controls more, and don't forget xbox live.i currently have the old xbox and am very happy with it - it has never overheated, barely ever crashes and has excellent games. i would like to get an xbox 360, because i have noticed that these days they make their games so realistic, and i also really want to be able to play quake wars :o, however i might wait for the prices to fall slightly more.