xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guitar22891

Acne And Face Treatments

I have used some very simply things to get rid of those things. A face mask once or twice a weak, has worked perfectly for me. (+ wearing good mineral make-up, cleaning and removing my make-up every night and morning.) I use a cream that is really for babies, it costs around 4$. I actually think that sometimes, the easy and simple things are the best.Natusan Baby Zink Salve. But you must remember that we all have different skin, so it may react in a different way. I talked to some girls on Norwegian forum, and they told me that ti worked great. It also reduces red areas.

go see a dermatologist -he/she can give you perscription pills or creams depending on what your prefer that will get rid of your acne or skin problem:)

Don't put me as spamming but... Go to Health and fittness and click. then go to Beauty and Hygene and click. Then go to the post How to have skin like a japanese girl's and click. It is my post. It has all the secrets of japanese girls and how they never get acne. I could get in a lot of trouble for tellin' you this. AHH! Bye! Go to that post if you want to be acne free! AHH! :) Gotta be like a ninja :D

There's an pdf ebook (see attachment)here for anyone who wants to know about the 5 most common skin problems. I wrote this cos have acne and it's my 'life journey'. I used to have a full face of zits - red and big outbreaks! Now its only my cheeks (lesser) and occasional few on my chin.You need a free PDF reader from adobe to read the book. P.S. I no longer am with Wiizdom forum to discuss such topics cos the site is in my ISP's ban list.

5CommonSkinProblems.pdf

Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)