xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashiezai

Sad News For Asia Tsunami or Tidal Waves and Earthquake

the saddest thing in my opinion is that even the earthquake and tustami have passed i have heard on new that, they will kidnap kids that r alone and without there parents. that horrible. using kids as product, slaves, using them to make money. it's disgusting :rolleyes: . Well i hope everyone have a good year, but so much for the new year resaoultion. it's the end of the world. begining of the end. i think i watch too much drama

The year 2004 is very evil and cruel... Lets hope the year 2005 is very safe and there will be no more disasters! [sarcasm]Yep, there's not going to be any disasters! That's impossible![/sarcasm]Anyways, you do watch too much drama... although the news is pretty dramatic sometimes... with the music and so forth... :rolleyes:

The death toll's around 150,000 people now. This is really sad. 150,000 is a lot of people, which many people fail to realise. I really feel for the people affected by the disaster. I hope nothing like that will even happen again. I am wondering, is there any other way to help other than financially and praying?

The death toll's around 150,000 people now. This is really sad. 150,000 is a lot of people, which many people fail to realise. I really feel for the people affected by the disaster. I hope nothing like that will even happen again. I am wondering, is there any other way to help other than financially and praying?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if you have the means to be a volunteer, then that can help. :rolleyes: a lot of the victims need medical attention even after several days of the tragedy. moreso now that diseases can somehow pose a problem because of the dead. medical missions from several countries have been sent, but more hands will be appreciated still. :)

If you are not materialist on phylosofy I would like to present my version what is happening in Asia now :)Probably all religions tell about End of the Days, many of them tell that it will happen in XXI century :rolleyes: The main reason of this event is negative dark energy which is created by people all over the world and keep around planet :)This dark energy is energy of destroying that's why the planet body started destroy itself. This we can see in Asia and it's just beginning...

I dont knw what to say,this was terriable disaster,as far as I know know is nuber of death people reach the number of 125.000!!AlsoI heard that is even Michael Shumacher donate 10.000.000.Eu for victims of tsunami!!

This is very sad and its horriable story!!My prayers for victims of Tsunami!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes: i donated some money to the buddhist vihara to help the victims.

Heres an article about the tsunami:

http://www.bruderhof.com/en/voices-blog

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well now the death toll have reach 155,000 people. it dosen't seem much in numbrical way, but 5000 people is assload of people. it seems like the death toll is increasing every week but the 1000s, hopely this week is the end of all death. it's begining of 2005. they will be bright future ahead of everyone.

Yeah..IT's just very shocking.I studyin the UK, but am originally from Bkk.Bangkok was not directly hit, although now most of my family menbers and friends are involved in some kind of charity work to help those affected. That day was not national/public holiday. (the long holiday started on 31st of December). So my friends were still at uni and so noone went away...That's why in my country, foreigners and local traders are the worst affected.As for warnings, I think they didn't have it mainly because Thailand has never been affected by any earthquakes, or anything of this kind. And anything of this magnitude only happens once in 500 years...noone really foresaw. It was just completely out of contemplation. However, there were news that the Tsunamis/earthquake centre in Alska detected the quakes, and the possibility of Tsunamis, but they didn't warn any of the countries. Accordin to their officer "unfortunately, we have no contact of any body in the affected area!" (rightttttt..)