xisto Community
zamaliphe

My Story With Electronics this is my story with electronics

this is my story with electronics i have learnd computer from about 12 years ago by my self "self learning"and i have tray to learn elctronics also but i found some of it hard for mebecause of the hi castingof books and stuff so i disayed to work on computer onlyjust to keep the cast as low as i can baybut even i ruin my self on computer stuff i still have some knowledg about elctronis i would like to sharelike for example the ic countrs and the "IC 555"and how to creat a counter or even a watch using the IC'S

I spent a few years studying electronics at school, and it's good to see someone else on here who knows about electronics!

like for example the ic countrs and the "IC 555"
and how to creat a counter or even a watch using the IC'S

A watch made with a 555 would be a little bulky :P

I studied Digital electronics.Digital is pretty easy to understand.Theres a lot of logic gates involved.We studied the basics ofanalog electronics also. Analog is where it can get pretty confusing.A nicely laid out digitalmicrochip board is much easier to navigate and understand thana crazy mishmash of resistors,diodes,capacitors and inductors. A lot of the best technicians have an intuitive feel for analogwhich it appears you must have.You may know alll the theory but that canonly take you so far.

Edited by networker (see edit history)