xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gizmo291

What Did You Get For Christmas? ???

Did anybody here get an iPod for Christmas? I have an MP3 Player that stores up to I don't know, 256 MB but it has like 10 stupid songs that you can't delete already on it. >_< I was wondering what you guys would consider buying, an mp3 player or iPod. I mean, an iPod can hold more songs but an mp3 player is cheaper. Comments?

Did anybody here get an iPod for Christmas?  I have an MP3 Player that stores up to I don't know, 256 MB but it has like 10 stupid songs that you can't delete already on it. >_< I was wondering what you guys would consider buying, an mp3 player or iPod.  I mean, an iPod can hold more songs but an mp3 player is cheaper.  Comments?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silver ipod mini<< w00t :P

I also got a wacom tablet and adobe ps cs upgrade.

Oh yeah... I also got an ice-storm of the century for christmas. (At least for Holmes county, Ohio.) I also haven't had electricity since wednesday and probably won't for a couple of days, or up to a week. But, I've been running my computer off of a generator occasionally, so I guess I'm doing all right. I'm over at my uncle's house right now.

The way that the ipods are designed is just amazing, definately somethign to get if you can afford it. While it dosen't play wma files or some other formats, it comes with itunes which will automatically convert files to a format that you select. (AAC is the default.) I've been listening to the ipod for the last few days, and the sound quality if amazing, and the volume is perfect also. (As in, it gets loud enough ;) ) A flash-based player is a good buy if you want to smaller size. I guess that my opinion is just a little biased because of how amazed I am with the mini ipod ;)

Santa Claus brought me my digital camera, and that's all I really wanted ;) . Aside from that, I got a center console for my Jeep Wrangler, a few DVDs (including Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, which is EXCELLENT!), typical clothing and candy and the whatnot, and a whole lotta money/gift cards from my relatives. All in all, a very nice Christmas. Too bad it snowed here a day late...the White Christmas would have been ideal! ;) Oh well, there's always next year...

Its funny yet kinda demoralizing at the same time. Anyone notice as you get older and Christmas comes around, people get to the point where they dont know at all what to get you so they give you money and tell you to go get what you want? I mean its cool, who wouldnt mind getting a little extra cash in their pocket right? But its bad because that only shows you that your getting old..Bah! lol

Its funny yet kinda demoralizing at the same time. Anyone notice as you get older and Christmas comes around, people get to the point where they dont know at all what to get you so they give you money and tell you to go get what you want? I mean its cool, who wouldnt mind getting a little extra cash in their pocket right? But its bad because that only shows you that your getting old..Bah! lol

Lol, yeah. That happens all the time. @_@ My relatives used to always give me barbie dolls and clothes and other dolls and stuff, and I'd be cool, but now they give me gift cards and 100 dollar checks. >_> It's funny.

This year however, I did not get anything from my parents. We're a little short on cash and I don't really want anything anyways. But my friends did get me little things. I got the dvd set of the first season of the Big O, I got a 100 dollar check from my uncle, I got a cd from another friend, and a whole lot of chocolates from a couple other people too. But I suppose instead of getting any presents this year, I did sort of get a present by getting a vacation with my family to orlando. We went to universal studios..I mean, that might not seem like alot, but it's not really normal for our family to spend a whole lot of time together, so it was nice. =) Though I do wish it would at least snow...but we never get snow in Georgia so..=/

Heh, I got a Digital Camera for Christmas as well. It's one of those small, skinny ones but it should be good. I mean, as long as you can take pictures with it, I'm happy! ;) LOL. It also serves as a webcam but I'm not going to need it for that >_>. Webcams are bad, mmmk! Oh, I got South Park Season 4 for Christmas too! 'GOBBLES!'- Timmy.

I got tons and tons of clothes.A Destiny's Child CD,1 stereo set,2 pairs of shoes,2 pairs of "T" errings,1 watch,2 boxes of chocolate,1 spa set.Could u believe dats all I got to me 2 little LOL.nah I'm just kidding I'm grateful for wat I have.

I got:An ultra tiny DigitalCamera...A 12 month subscription to Outside Magazine...One of those fake plastic Lite Sabre things that makes noise when you swing it around just like Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi...Hung over... ;) Whip em' out, whatcha get?

Lets see.. I got5 new tshirts which are all very cool and very much what I wanted them to bea new mp3 player.. Rave MP to be exact which already has 256mBs in it and can be put to good use with more memory cards. Damn good Phillips Sonicare toothbrush which isn't even on the market yet but my sister got it for me and my dad because she is in Dental School.