xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #64 - Christmas Theme - Voting

We got some great entries for our second annual christmas SOTW so lets those votes fly.

Zam0

Posted Image

Delivi

Posted Image

Mermaid711

Posted Image

logansmeadow

Posted Image

Saint Michael

Posted Image

Moogie

Posted Image

Mich

Posted Image

Voting Format

Zam0-0

delivi-0

Mermaid711-0

logansmeadow-0

Saint Michael-0

moogie-0

Mich-0

Good Luck and Merry Xmas from the GFX Crew

I had my vote ready before I even posted this so I will get it out of the way. Basically I am giving a half vote for both delivi's design and Mermaid's design because both designs are excellant text a bit off but the christmas theme fits wonderful for both sigs. So it was a touhh call to get a solid vote for one person

Zam0-0delivi-.5
Mermaid711-.5
logansmeadow-0
Saint Michael-0
moogie-0
Mich0

Right, I'm stealing S_M's idea and giving half a point to two people. For me it's Delivi and Mich. They're completely different styles and ideas but I like them both. Each of their designs just stood out to me and, for me, worked the best. So, the scores so far:

Zam0: 0delivi: 1.0
Mermaid711: 0.5
logansmeadow: 0
Saint Michael: 0
moogie: 0
Mich: 0.5

Well, it is a very hard decision, but I'm going to go 0.5 for Mich's and another 0.5 for Saint_Michael's
so the 'Points' board is now at...

Saint Michael: 0.5
Mich: 1.0

I was going to give 0.6 to Saint_Michael and 0.4 to Mich but then I thought it would make it too complicated, hehe.

This time quality of sigs is not that good. You people have caliber but I think effort was missing, may be you were busy with Christmas shopping.

Zam0 - Simple and light.
Delivi - Good but I think name is not merged well.
Mermaid711 - Again name is not merged and all contents are alone and not blended with each other.
logansmeadow - Not Good, this sig is cut and paste without any effort. :)
SM and Moogie - Name is not blended and appears alone.
Mich - Name is blended and pic is also good.

So my vote is for Mich

Mich: 2.0

logansmeadow - Not Good, this sig is cut and paste without any effort.

EXCUSE me! I will have you know that I used layers with this sig as well as the animated effect. Unless you are the one sitting at MY computer making THIS tag, you have no clue.

Make your vote....if I don't win I honestly don't care. i thought it may be fun to participate as a fellow Xisto member invited me to do so, however if I'm to picked apart by someone who obviously has no clue about what I can and can't do.....well I don't feel like being banned so I won't post exactly what is going through my mind.

If this is the way that members here on this board judge people, than I want no part of it. I am sure that the others who have been rated negatively would feel the same. Easy to judge when you yourself haven't participated isn't it?

Request being made:

Either remove your post, or remove my entry. This is ridiculous and pure spite.

***edit*** I formally retract that part.....I think that it wouldn't speak well of myself to have it removed merely from what

was said regarding my work. contrary to how my post may sound, I can take criticism.....what I won't stand for is an insult.

I would love for his comment to remain, as I think it speaks volumes as to how the post lacked both judgement and taste.

Thanks you sonesay for your comment :)

Edited by logansmeadow (see edit history)

cut and paste? I dont think thats all it took. His sig/what ever looks welll put together. The time it takes to animate is no cut and paste lol. He obviously was on drugs or something when he wrote that because its obvious what cut and paste looks like.

Members are reminded that this is a Voting Thread.Comments outside of the Voting procedure should be made elsewhere.Let's resume Voting after this short interruption.

moogie: 1

I vote for moogle, for some reason I like the color and style. The little animation of snow is also a bonus.
Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

Saint Michael: 1.5

My vote goes for Saint Michael. I was torn between his, moogie's and Mich's however
Saint michael's drew me in due to the darkness of it. A very different take and the
christmassy colours contrast nicely to it :)

Saint Michael: 1.5
Mich: 3.0

It really was a hard choice to make between SM, logansmeadow and Mich but I voted for Mich. The warm colors and her design appeal to me.

Zam0: 0.142857delivi: 1.142857
Mermaid711: 0.642857
logansmeadow: 0.142857
Saint Michael: 1.642857
moogie: 1.142857
Mich: 3.142857

let`s make it a bit complicated.. i give exactly 0.142857 to each member who participated in this SOTW.. :)
i hope no one will get angry because of my votes..