xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killer911pt

World Of Warcraft Private Servers (Reccomendations)

Naughty naughty :D ...don't you know that private servers on World of Warcraft is illegal.To each his (or her) own, I guess.

I have to agree with the responses saying that they are mostly a waste of space. I've played on numerous private servers ( WoWscape mainly ) and have even hosted a few on my LAN. I'm currently playing on a WoTLK alpha server just to see all the new gadgets. The game is completely bugged on the private servers however. Very few quests work, and even when they do you have to deal with NPC's bugging out and instable servers. Also having to worry about doing a quest only for it to be broken sucks. Quest : Kill 10 wolves and bring me back their liver. Played : I killed 200 wolves to finally get ten wolf livers.Quest : I'm sorry this quest is out of order.Player : WTF Also having to worry about if the server is still going to be there in a day is kinda scary. =/

Private servers for wow sucks alot go play official :Dim curently playin my Hunter lvl 70 (MM/SV draining spec for arenas) on Chromaggus realm (EU)but geting bored hoepfully WOTLK brings back some WOrld PVP

Private Server

World Of Warcraft

Replying to KainRacure

Hi! I am very interested in joining your private server! Please email me with the website.

But if it is a small community, I won't be able to do any fun stuff like BG or get help with quests etc will I?

Do people play battlegrounds?

-reply by Daniel Poole

I Play at a small private server called AlphaWoW (Previously wow.vtwout.net)
We are a small community and have all grown to know each other withing the game and on the forums!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i also used to play at AniWoW

anyone have any suggestions on other good servers

Let me warn you. Alphawow has a big problem with the GMs on their site. They are banning people while they are at work, on vacation or offline, banning players from the forum, or deleting posts on anyone that says anything they disagree with on or about this topic as well as other topics. There is one particular GM that is the main person committing the majority of these actions that is know about at this point for sure, his name is Rourke, he will ban anyone for his own humor. The main GMs do not ask for screenshots or video of bans. If Rourke or any other GM chooses to ban you "no matter if your online or not" than are not asked for any proof of any kind at any time.

There are confirmed reports of people being banned for being Nazi's as well as, talking too much in world chat, asking too many questions to the GMs', posting too much in the forum, posting too many times on a tread, GM's not likening players names so they login with their own accounts and spawn camp until the player he or she leaves the game, players being friends with GMs and asking GMs' to ban people because they win in Arenas too much or they dislike the player for some unknown reason, massive server crashes for hours, days, weeks and months for reasons that are unclear to admins or players, these are just a few of the confirmed reports.

Most of these reports get deleted by the acting GM's before higher ups can see or read the post in the forums, going so far as to ban players from forum access. None of the higher admins check ban totals or reasons at any point for over banning.

It is unclear if Rourke is acting alone or with others, but it seems to be a trend on the server by the admins to ignore players, ban players all too often for speed hacking as well as not following their own rules at will, depending upon if your a good friend of theirs or not. One thing that is clear, there is a serious break down of management on this private server. It seems to be run off faith based service techs and general managers that respect only the players that are slave based to them. If you do play on this server your player can be banned at any point for no reason or proof at all and you have no course of action to retrieve it, making all your work for nothing.

If you would like to help change things please make posts to remove Rourke from the admin users by making a post in their forum that is if it is seen before it is deleted. Or at the lease play on another server so you will not too loose your char because of the above non reasons. If you do, do not asking GM questions deal with the server crashes, never ask for help from GM's "you may make one mad and he may ban you months later" as well as staying away from anyone that could ask a GM to ban you because they just do not like being killed by you in tournaments any other non reason for a ban.

Im the Server Reporter
And thats the story.

Let me warn you. Private server AlphaWoW has a big problem with the GMs? on their site. They are banning people while they are at work, on vacation or offline, banning players from the forum, or deleting posts on anyone that says anything they disagree with on or about this topic as well as other topics. There is one particular GM that is the main person committing the majority of these actions that is know about at this point for sure, his name is Rourke, he will ban anyone for his own humor. The main GMs? do not ask for screenshots or video of bans. If Rourke or any other GM chooses to ban you "no matter if your online or not" than are not asked for any proof of any kind at any time. There are confirmed reports of people being banned for being Nazi's as well as, talking too much in world chat, asking too many questions to the GMs', posting too much in the forum, posting too many times on a tread, GM's not likening players names so they login with their own accounts and spawn camp until the player he or she leaves the game, players being friends with GMs? and asking GMs' to ban people because they win in Arenas too much or they dislike the player for some unknown reason, massive server crashes for hours, days, weeks and months for reasons that are unclear to admins? or players, these are just a few of the ?confirmed? reports.Most of these reports get deleted by the acting GM's before higher ups can see or read the post in the forums, going so far as to ban players from forum access. None of the higher admins? check ban totals or reasons at any point for over banning. It is unclear if Rourke is acting alone or with others, but it seems to be a trend on the server by the admins? to ignore players, ban players all too often for speed hacking as well as not following their own rules at will, depending upon if your a good friend of theirs or not. One thing that is clear, there is a serious break down of management on this private server. It seems to be run off faith based service techs and general managers that respect only the players that are slave based to them. If you do play on this server your player can be banned at any point for no reason or proof at all and you have no course of action to retrieve it, making all your work for nothing.The sever plays well it is up and running, but there is a huge amount of bugged quests and not all of the bosses are scripted, some of the bosses that are scripted have issues. Huge lag spikes, but friendly players on both side over all.If you would like to help change things please make posts to remove Rourke from the admin users by making a post in their forum that is if it is seen before it is deleted. Or at the lease play on another server so you will not too loose your char because of the above non reasons. If you do, do not asking GM questions deal with the server crashes, never ask for help from GM's "you may make one mad and he may ban you months later" as well as staying away from anyone that could ask a GM to ban you because they just do not like being killed by you in tournaments any other non reason for a ban.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the Server ReporterAnd that?s the story

Let me warn you. Private server AlphaWoW has a big problem with the GMs� on their site. They are banning people while they are at work, on vacation or offline, banning players from the forum, or deleting posts on anyone that says anything they disagree with on or about this topic as well as other topics. There is one particular GM that is the main person committing the majority of these actions that is know about at this point for sure, his name is Rourke, he will ban anyone for his own humor. The main GMs� do not ask for screenshots or video of bans. If Rourke or any other GM chooses to ban you "no matter if your online or not" than are not asked for any proof of any kind at any time. There are confirmed reports of people being banned for being Nazi's as well as, talking too much in world chat, asking too many questions to the GMs', posting too much in the forum, posting too many times on a tread, GM's not likening players names so they login with their own accounts and spawn camp until the player he or she leaves the game, players being friends with GMs� and asking GMs' to ban people because they win in Arenas too much or they dislike the player for some unknown reason, massive server crashes for hours, days, weeks and months for reasons that are unclear to admins� or players, these are just a few of the �confirmed� reports.Most of these reports get deleted by the acting GM's before higher ups can see or read the post in the forums, going so far as to ban players from forum access. None of the higher admins� check ban totals or reasons at any point for over banning. It is unclear if Rourke is acting alone or with others, but it seems to be a trend on the server by the admins� to ignore players, ban players all too often for speed hacking as well as not following their own rules at will, depending upon if your a good friend of theirs or not. One thing that is clear, there is a serious break down of management on this private server. It seems to be run off faith based service techs and general managers that respect only the players that are slave based to them. If you do play on this server your player can be banned at any point for no reason or proof at all and you have no course of action to retrieve it, making all your work for nothing.The sever plays well it is up and running, but there is a huge amount of bugged quests and not all of the bosses are scripted, some of the bosses that are scripted have issues. Huge lag spikes, but friendly players on both side over all.If you would like to help change things please make posts to remove Rourke from the admin users by making a post in their forum that is if it is seen before it is deleted. Or at the lease play on another server so you will not too loose your char because of the above non reasons. If you do, do not asking GM questions deal with the server crashes, never ask for help from GM's "you may make one mad and he may ban you months later" as well as staying away from anyone that could ask a GM to ban you because they just do not like being killed by you in tournaments any other non reason for a ban.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the Server ReporterAnd that�s the story

If you want a free World of Warcraft server try going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ really nice. they have about 4 or 5 realms. It has a nice population. Helpful people I play on that realm still if you want to go there go to the realm wowlegion, and some of my characters, are: sgthayoken, corphayoken, pvthayoken. look those names up if you are ever on and i could help you get going. if you need to get ahold of for help my email is william_mccauley@hotmail.com let me know.

Private servers for wow sucks alot go play official :)im curently playin my Hunter lvl 70 (MM/SV draining spec for arenas) on Chromaggus realm (EU)
but geting bored hoepfully WOTLK brings back some WOrld PVP

I kinda wish World PVP was brought back, hassle a small town those days on most servers (PVP included) and very little to no-one on the opposing side would give a crap at all. Especially if your on a server where your faction is hopelessly outnumbered by the other in player population. I remember the old days of Tarren Mill v Southshore, or levelling a alt on Stranglethorn Vale which getting ganked often on a alt, (or ganking a alt) leads to mains, and their friends and their friends friends bringing their 70s around for some 'zerg' style World PVP.

If you want a free World of Warcraft server try going to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ really nice. they have about 4 or 5 realms. It has a nice population. Helpful people I play on that realm still if you want to go there go to the realm wowlegion, and some of my characters, are: sgthayoken, corphayoken, pvthayoken. look those names up if you are ever on and i could help you get going. if you need to get ahold of for help my email is william_mccauley@hotmail.com let me know.

I have to agree that wowscape is really a good server and thats the only WoW private server i played after i quit WoW for its childish community and wanting my life back. Though i was aware that some players just donate for the donation gears just to gank lowbies which is annoying.

I have to agree that wowscape is really a good server and thats the only WoW private server i played after i quit WoW for its childish community and wanting my life back. Though i was aware that some players just donate for the donation gears just to gank lowbies which is annoying.

I agree with you i dont think anybody should be able to donate to get t1-6 armor nor to get lvl 70, i think they should have to work to get just like the rest of us that dont have the money to even think about spending it on something like that.

warcraft donors

World Of Warcraft

I am a realm admin at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ( wammo ) - our quests are not bugged and our players are very happy. We have 2 realms, one a lvl 80 funserver and the other a 20x blizlike server. Both are very popular and virtually bug free. We are lucky - we have 3 very good coders and bug fixers who work hard to get the realms running perfectly. Come see us - then if you feel the need to criticize I'll be happy to hear from you.

-reply by Goldie

warcraft donors

World Of Warcraft

I am a realm admin at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ( wammo ) - our quests are not bugged and our players are very happy. We have 2 realms, one a lvl 80 funserver and the other a 20x blizlike server. Both are very popular and virtually bug free. We are lucky - we have 3 very good coders and bug fixers who work hard to get the realms running perfectly. Come see us - then if you feel the need to criticize I'll be happy to hear from you.

-reply by Goldie