xisto Community
ellinzo

Making Money From Home

there are some services on internet with which you can even make some money. imagine them as scamers, so all you have to do is to scam them and try to get most of it. services which require such things as referrals or piramid schemes are stupid in their own meaning, but that doesn't mean you maybe can't make some money on them if you try really hard. what i would do is to buy one more computer and use it behing proxy of some sort. you can make many free email accounts (and i mean 1000nds) in just few days and use them to register behind proxy to your refferal link while you create autosurf firefox on other computer. SCAM THE SCAMERS that's what i say. if i had no life at all i would try to do that, but now i think it's just a waste of time. couse time is money, your time should be YOUR money, not someone else'salso by using wmvare or similar software you can create multi boot, mulit resolution, multi os's computers and share internet on all of them, and assign different proxy IP to any. that requires some knowledge, and dude, when you know how to do that, you will not need such stupid things as referral linksalso when you get to the minimum cash that they are paying, if they don't pay you imediatly report that so that other people know you scammed the scammers!

Edited by pop (see edit history)

Well this might be good idea but I do not see any problem with this forum here what we have on Xisto and because of that why would we go to the forum which in fact allows posting all kind of the referral links in my very personal oppinion this is just spamming forum and there will be a little or no any good discussion. Also for future referce I think that everyone should think several times about what is considered as working at home because there are some things that may be odne at home and are legal. Like online studing that is if you are online professor or teacher or even if you have some company that doesn't need large office space you can keep everything in home, however if you are sucessful then you will probably need to increase youre office space or even to move from your home. Many buisnesses that are done in the the small amoount and may be run from home even in the case when they are not leader from home might in fact be considered as home buisnesses. And one more thing I would like to note is that pyramidical structures and all those chains of luck and so on are considered illegal in many contries I am certain that European countries consider it illegal adn USA consider it illegal malpractice. However I am not familiar with any legalization that confronts such scams over the network of all networks (internet).

It isn't a very constructive discussion since there are no actual reviews on your forum, just referral links and too few reports about scams. I've taken a look and I don't really think that all the sites posted on that forum are genuine money making sites.

And one more thing I would like to note is that pyramidical structures and all those chains of luck and so on are considered illegal in many contries I am certain that European countries consider it illegal adn USA consider it illegal malpractice. However I am not familiar with any legalization that confronts such scams over the network of all networks (internet).

yeah, that is true! it is and should be illegal everywhere but, well, there are countries that allow using any kind of fraud systems (i don't want to name them) so that you can do buisness from there so that they can live from taxes you pay them. it's funny, but well, not every country is successful like us or EU where (well in some countries in EU its allowed) but in most you have Abuse services where you can report IP-s and then person who is spamming, sending chain letters or referrer links are disconnected from their adsl service (yea here we still have only aDSL).

as for that, even spamming on forums or newsgroups and insulting members can result with loss of abusers internet service.
Edited by pop (see edit history)

yeah, that is true! it is and should be illegal everywhere but, well, there are countries that allow using any kind of fraud systems (i don't want to name them) so that you can do buisness from there so that they can live from taxes you pay them. it's funny, but well, not every country is successful like us or EU where (well in some countries in EU its allowed) but in most you have Abuse services where you can report IP-s and then person who is spamming, sending chain letters or referrer links are disconnected from their adsl service (yea here we still have only aDSL).

as for that, even spamming on forums or newsgroups and insulting members can result with loss of abusers internet service.

Hello people. First let me point out that I pretty much agree with the opinions here about illegal activeity in some countries.

I think it is important that we keep things in perspective. It its very easy to formulate an opinion about the activities of internet based companies in other countries, but some supporting evidence might help the arguement.

Here is a link showing the results of a perceived corruption survey Survey Index Map

I think you will agree their are very few countries that are perceived as "un-corrupt".

I also agree with Hitman that pryamidic schemes are illegal in post countries, and have been for more than 20 years. I was rather young when the pyramid scheme debate was first revealed, and the public out cry was so great that many governments made them illegal. I think it is important to understand the structure of a pyramid scheme because there are legal marketing methods that have since become available that can really help you to become wealthy.

A "Pyramid" scheme was one in which a single person or entity (ie. Company) enlisted other independant distributors to market and sell products. This resulted in that single person or entity gaining a greater advantage than any other distributor, because distributors where locked into there position in the pyramid.

Since the laws where changed a more modern marketing approach has been developed and improved upon time and time again.

This modern marketing concept is termed "Network Marketing". It is not unlike many other forms of marketing where you find your own clients, however your clients can join your business and start their own leg or multiple legs. Infact, a successful network marketer that has more volume throughput than his/her sponsor is paid a greater percentage of commission and is moved to a higher pay scale then their sponsor. This is very different to the illegal method mentioned earlier.

The exact structure of any paticular network marketing venture is determined by the parent company, and I advise you to be statisfied you understand the structure before you decide to sign-up.

Not everyone is interested in this relatively new method of marketing and I beleive that is because older people still promote the demise of pyramid schemes, and rightly so too. But let's have a reality check shall we, pyramid scheme's are and have been illegal for 20 years.

If you would like to look at a very exciting and amazing American based legal network marketing concept that distributes to over 17 countires you can do so here http://www.xangoasia.myvoffice.com/phillipkelly/ (This Link as beend edited by the author to comply with the TOS)

PLEASE NOTE: The Link provided here is not an advertisement, it is a link to my own business website and is intended as a useful and supportive example of the content of this topic and post.

Residual Income is income that you receive even if you go on holiday for the rest of your life.

Having more than one source of income can mean that you no longer need your 9 to 5 job.

Multiple streams of income makes more sense to me than retiring on a pension, if there is one!

Edited by ViableMarket (see edit history)

on an overpopulated market you need to come with something new or better... or just base on some areas where the market is not so evolved (I'm pretty amazed that there's a lot of simple stuff to do on net and yet lot of people don't even know about it or don't know how to use it)

I've tried a whole lot of these get-rich-quick,work-from-home stuffs: From surveys to MLMs to Click&get paid and so on; and I have come to realize that there is no free money on the internet.All you need do is get a great idea and get your dough from where you are and dont allow anyone to scam you online.Although this is not to say there are no authentic businesses online,just make sure you have more than your eyes open.Have a great day,everyone.Cheers