xisto Community
csp4.0

Merry Christmas Everyone! And Have A Happy New Year!

Well, for me it is CHRISTMAS! Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that you'll have a merry Christmas, and that you got the present you wanted... For me, I got 2 pet fish... (which reminds me, do you think "Santa" gets Christmas presents?)

Well, merry Christmas everyone here are Xisto, it has been a long year, may God bless us all, may God guide us from the darkness and into the light! May he enter our hearts and cleanse us of all our sin! Oh LORD JESUS!

May God Bless you all, and once again have a very, very, very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Edited by csp4.0 (see edit history)

yes merry christmas to all Xisto members,a happy new year and a happy Xisto year.Hope these new year brings happiness in the lives of each and every one in this world,especially the Xisto members...because this forum is a part of my family and life now :)

I will add our Christmas wishes to yours, csp4.0. Hope you don't mind.

Merry Christmas from the our household. Here is a Card for everyone.

Happy New Years as well.

Happy belated Christmas! Yea, i'm a little late, first day I've been home for a week or two now. Planning on going riding for the next 7 days too :) better get my credits up. Well, anyways, I was extremely happy with all of my presents. I got a new bible which I've been wanting since my old one is older than me. I got some cool stuff from thinkgeek.com and I got guitar hero 3. I also got a nice warm 0 degree (fereignheit) sleeping bag to keep me warm when we go camping. I got to go see my grandparents too, that was nice. Other than that all was pretty normal. We didn't do many lights this year, we did put up our tree. Well, anyways, I hope everyone has a happy new year and be safe! Especially at the dunes, be careful coming over the lips.

Well, I'm running a bit late too, gave myself the day off from the computer for Christmas! Do want to wish everyone here at Xisto a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and an exceptionally happy and prosperous New year!You have all been really great, and I enjoy all the good converstations I've had with all of you.

Merry Christmas to everyone too and a very happy new year.I just hope this year i can do the things i wish, concerning business, family and work, i have so many plans and so many ideas, and so litle time!I wish you all the best.