xisto Community
csp4.0

It's Almost Christmas! What are you getting?

I just wanted to start a topic of what you are getting for christmas (or if you don't know because "Santa" hasn't told you yet then say what you want and hope that "Santa" is watching this thread) Why do you want your present and what present would you not want to get (I mean be serious who is going to give you air from their lungs for christmas (I wouldn't want to be getting undergarments thats for sure...)Also what would you want to do for christmas (sit 'round the table with your family talking while you're playing on your US$5000 Laptop from falcon-nw etc etc)so come on!I know that i'm getting a pet bird, and a pet fish (fish tank and bird cage included) for christmas, although I would want AU$2100 spending money...I would not want a $2 watch that I got 2 years ago (broke within 1 month). And I might be going fishing... or staying at home playing on my computer which barely handles CNC3...

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth....seriously, well half of the right front tooth chipped off this month, lol and I can't afford the dental to fix it.To not 'have to' go see the in-laws would be a nice surprise too.To be rich, and famous, or heck just a little popular(or at least for my website to get more popular).Ok, a Million dollars would be nice too, but I might settle for a 54" plasma tv. I'm not greedy.Maybe a $3,000 laptop too go with it. I'd like santa to magically direct everyone's mouse clicker to links pointing to my site and make them click in, see howwonderful my site looks, then decide they're going to subscribe to my RSS Feed.I'd like to see people unsubscribe from John Chow, close his webpage, pretend he doesn't exist for one month and maybe he will disappear, cause that *BLEEP* annoy's me something fierce, seriously let some of the rest of us make $10,000 a month with our blogs too, ya dumbass lol.And this is my 2007 Christmas Rant...

ouch! i remember when my friend's tooth broke in half! It was bleeding like hell, and i hope those teeth do 'fix' themselves or you get some money from the 'nest egg' or the 'swear jar' so you could fix those dentures, chipped teeth can easily cut your tongue and it really hurts! trust me...

I just wanted to start a topic of what you are getting for christmas (or if you don't know because "Santa" hasn't told you yet then say what you want and hope that "Santa" is watching this thread)

Haha! I really hope that the dear beloved christmas father are reading this thread, for all I really want for christmas are a girl,
the rest doesnt really matters. As far as I know Christmas are about love and about family, and thats what matters for me. Be togheter with they you hold as dear. Please, please dear santa, would you give me what my heart desire?

I just wanted to start a topic of what you are getting for christmas (or if you don't know because "Santa" hasn't told you yet then say what you want and hope that "Santa" is watching this thread) Why do you want your present and what present would you not want to get (I mean be serious who is going to give you air from their lungs for christmas (I wouldn't want to be getting undergarments thats for sure...)...

1. In general Christmas is Jesus Birthday and we all know to who we give presents.

2. But the business people invented Santa and they are doing business in that season.

3. Parents are happy to surprise their children with some present as symbol for celebration. Then the matter extended to all family members and friends.

4. Business invented as well christmas tree that people can put down the presents to be picked by each member of family in Christmas day or Boxing Day.

5. So be realistic and don't dream much about miracles to satisfy all your needs. Enough you receive any present as a symbol of love whatever it cost $2 or thousand.

6. Merry Christmas and prepare yourself to a new year after few days. Hope you the best.

I wouldnt mind a bit of cash, although I'll prolly know i'll get some clothes and prolly a new pair of sunnies after breaking some cheapo ones I bought off at a market early in the year. Also a new laptop would be nice, but I'm dreaming on that one.Merry Christmas to all btw, and hope you all get the presents that you wanted while spending the time with families, close friends and relatives. Christmas aint bout the guy in the red suit and all, its about spending close time with the family, while for some there are celebrating for religious reasons (eg Jesus Christ).

As Kasm said, the reason why we celebrate 'Christmas' is because of the birth of Jesus Christ. And as for the Santa Claus statement: The business people may or may not have invented it, but it is the parents who carry it on.Anywayssss, I think I know what I am getting. Maybe that's because I watched my dad order it off of the internet. But I am getting an iPod, phone minutes, iTunes giftcards, and a whole bunch of girftcards to my favorite stores.This year, Christmas will be a little bit different. This is because my Uncle Jon, who produced for the Dallas Cowboys will be out on Christmas eve. That is when we celebrate that side of my family's Christmas.On my other side of the family, the Catholic side. . . things should be. . . ermm. . . interesting.:)

For some reason, this is the very first Christmas that I don't really ask for anything material. In the past years, I've always yearned for this and that, knowing I don't have the luxury of getting those stuff. Now that there's a possibility that I could afford them (since I already have a job that pays well), I don't have that yearning anymore. It's either I really don't feel that it's the holiday season or I'm just too busy trying to absorb what has happened to me during the past few months. The days go by so fast, I could hardly catch up. I guess I'm too overwhelmed by things, hopefully I don't end up jaded in the process.

Well I have never got anything from santa :( but if snata is really somewhere there,and is seeing this thread....then I would request him to give something.Well the of things I want is huge but I would only want santa to give two thing:1.First of all give me the same parents to me in my next birth,because I love them very much.2. Second Give me all new Nissan Skyline-fully modified , because I just love drifting which I haven't done yet but want to do it seriously.Please santa I haven't recieved anything form you from the past 17 years ,please fullfill my wish this year. :)

Hehe... I already have everything I could ever want I guess, I'm not very materialistic usually, so... I guess I just want another great year! :)

TURNTABLES!
A bit spur of the moment when requesting presents- but there was a cheap deal and I wanted to get in on the act.
I'm getting:

2 x TT1610 Turntables (Vinyl)
1 x DM950 Mixer (Not great, but for Ł30 it's not exactly troublesome to upgrade)

That's pretty much it for known presents. I have a sneaky feeling that I'm getting a few 12" vinyls containing some of my favourite tracks. It's a win win situation for everyone (Particularly me). :(

Ok, a Million dollars would be nice too, but I might settle for a 54" plasma tv. I'm not greedy.Maybe a $3,000 laptop too go with it.

I'm sure you could get a much sweeter laptop with a $1m budget. :)

I also hope my website to be more popular, and hopefully I could some money, or deals to "pimp" my website :)Im not really greedy. I just need what I need.

Edited by craz (see edit history)

HAHA! I get to celebrate christmas 1 day earlier than those living in the United States... Also I celebrate my first topic that actually reached over 1 pages in length...Anyway, merry christmas eve everyone, hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year!I expect to be buying my bird in a few hours time, and hope you all get what you wantd for christmas and may God bless you all...May the Force Be With You...

CHristmas is almost like another day to me, i'm not really excited about, its become so overrated that people tend to forget the true meaning behind the holiday and they think its a holiday made to get presents :)