xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

Please Rate My Website out of a possible 10

Rate my website out of 10  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it was nice, or at least a bit nice. Personally I like more colors. <3 But your really good, you are.

The site seems outdated and I can't grasp what the website is about without looking in the forum. The site is very simple and easy to read. Colors red and white goes well I assume. Need more content to add onto your blog. You have interesting gallery w/ information on such topics. Forum is a different story -- too much ads and Portal (bunched up together)! overall: 6/10

The site initially is really good. It is clean, simple, easy to read, etc. However, the reason i gave you a 6/10 is that not all of your sections match designs. You forum looks completely different in color and style from the rest of your site. Your gallery then once again changes styles. You need to give the entire site a uniform look. Also, your forum kind of confused me. It was hard to determine what were posts compared to topics, etc on the main page. I would clean that up and make it a bit easier to understand and such. Otherwise, it looks good just a few small things needs to be fixed to be a great site

I like the site. It is so simple but it gives the visitors a refreshing moment that they will cherish and It is so neat, every visitor looks for a site like that for sure!