xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
polter

My Funny Sister On A Diet

Does diet necessarily mean loose weight? TO YOUR PARENTS: Force her to eat dinner, dont be pushed around! If you dont make her eat healthy, your terrible parents. (this is coming from a child who hates veggies but knows u gtta eat them, and found this out on own, not just coz i was told theyr good)And funny... junk food makes me loose wieght... sure shes nt really eating veggies during day?

ha, pretty interesting. Yeah i would make her eat at least a little something for dinner with nutritional value (something green). Chips are horrible, but nuts aren't the worst you can eat. They have some good fats in them. For a younger person such as your sister, I wouldn't recommend hardcore diet and exercising, but she can start by keeping active (ie. going outside, walking, playing) and controlling portions at meals. If she doesn't like eating dinner, just having a great breakfast and snack for lunch is better than eating junk food and not eating dinner. I wish her luck :D

I wouldn't call that a good diet.Unless it's a diet on cutting down vital things like protein and vitamins lol.I wonder why she doesn't eat dinner, it's probably the best part of the day lo.lWho can say no to food, especially your own mums, in my case curry :D