xisto Community
jlhaslip

Good Flash Demo watch this and contribute to a worthy cause, too

Thats pretty cool.... it reminds me of those gumball machines where all the stuff happens... :P

Consider this reposted... again and again on my MySpace bulletin board. :D Awesome find, jlhaslip. :P

Woah, awesome find haslip. That animation is pretty neat. I do think it would be a bit more impressive if the counter of coins inserted updated in real time so when sombody else inserted a coin you would see it increasing.

Nice.. thats really nice. I just contributed a couple of times and I can contribute again and again. It also reminded me of the gumball machines, it could have been better or longer though.

http://www.bchydro.com/siteinfo/404.html
Check out a really cool flash demonstration and drop some coin into the cause...

Thanks.

cool site there bud. i donated a couple times. don't know if it will help much even if each donation is worth a penny as they will be donating a max of $5,000 as advertised on their website and they already have over 575,000 coins donated. if that is 575,000 pennies, then that equal over $5,000. fun to watch though and maybe they will increase the max donated. i suggest everyone try it just to see it. it fits in with the christmas spirit if nothing else :P