xisto Community
Sandokan

Make Money With Uploading Files

File Hosts:

Of course everyone knowS Rapidshare, Megaupload etc

(If you don't: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ en http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

They are one of the most biggest file hosting services on the web.

You can upload your files on their server and share them will everyone

with a link you receive. Every host has it's limits. On Rapidshare you can

only download ones in 1 and a half hour and the files can't be bigger then

100 mb. On megaupload the files can't be bigger then 500 mb and there

is a download limit too. There also exist hosts that don't have much limits.

My personal favourite is Orbitfiles. No download/upload limit and no limited

file size, and the best part: fast downloading!!! ---------> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Easy-Share:

Now this is all great but that doesn't really tell you how to make money.

Well, I found a host like Rapidshare and Megaupload that pays you some

money every time they download it! It has a limit of 100 mb per file but allmost

no download limit and the download speed is high. They say:

"We will pay you 10 dollar per 10000 downloads."

This is not completely correct since it depends on the file size but you can check

that all out at the webiste.

Making money with Easy-Share:

So you can make money when someone download your file, but it gets better:

you can also make money when someone downloads something from your own

website you gave up at the host. I don't know how this works exactly...

You can also make your own upload toolbar which you can put on your website

with a HTML-code and every time people upload something with this toolbar you

will earn money!!!! When you refer someone you will also earn 10% of this income.

Sice referral links are forbidden on Xisto just a normal link --------> http://www.crocko.com/

I hope you enjoy and make some money for yourself :P

Greetzz

I'm pretty sure that you won't make much money of this.It's almost impossible to make that much money, because not many people will download.

most of these make money to do something programs are scams that mislead the affiliates and the referrals. some aren't. you're right. there isn't much money in the ones that aren't scams, BUT if you are going to do something on the net anyway, might as well get paid for it. a couple hundred dollars a year can buy a nice toy :P a few pennies here and there adds up so if you only make a dollar a day, at the end of the year you would have about $365 for doing something you already do.

secret is to find the right programs that wont stiff you or go under and out of business before you get paid and the right programs that pay you what they actually told you they would pay you.

ok i thik i will tray this i dont have any thing to loos any waythanks alotand by the way if you wish to make alot of money you can easly do that just check the forms and you wold see liks on file sharing host that have been downloaded 100000 of times so this looks like an easy work if thay are rely baying you and that is the hardes this is to fine an unest site that dos the real baying

$10 for 10,000 downloads? That's a little too big!what about the file size? the site really says $10 for 10,000 downloads...no file size... does it mean when you download a 10 kb file and a 10 Mb? it's the same thing?and seems not enough details... :):(

Seems good,I have never tried earning money by just uploading files,but I think once your files the sever on which you upload don't popular then you cannot earn much money.But its not impossible to make those files popular with the help of social networking sites like orkut,myspace and many more.But this takes time and I don't prefer to earn money in this manner.

I'm pretty sure that you won't make much money of this.
It's almost impossible to make that much money, because not many people will download.

well thats a pritty negative way to look at it but i suppose there is some reality to what you say
but it does depend upon how you look at such a sercomestance

money can be made by uploading and downloading so look at which area you can benifit by and use thed leftovers to generate small income such as eg

download becoming your major uploading your minor because yousupply more to download that upload possibilitys but although small they still exist so for the sake of never nowing its there you can still make money by asking of competitions such as image desogn uploads and the winner gets whatever you can supply for small if not no cost.

I found an other websiteMake Money With Uploading Files

I found an other website where u can make between 20-60 cent per download it depends on the size its much more profitable 10000*20 = 2000 dollar its easy and fast size limit 100mb sharecash.Org -reply by Nabil Abid

how could this work. jus thinking about how I am im a lil edgey whn downlaoding stuff because im afraid of getting a virus and im sure im no the only one who feels this way

Many of the file server sites are now paying for uploading and sharing files. The shared amount however is small and it is a time consuming job, but they do pay. The problem for people outside the US is that the conversion rate is drastically increased or nulled for certain countries.If in US you earn $1 for 1000 downloads in India that same 1000 downloads will fetch you $0.001. Ridiculous , is not it. Yes it is the case being so pathetic. Some search engines also do similar vindication. There are however another rule that the minimum file size must be 1MB or more for some, which makes it even worse. I went for rapidshare and now given it up as it is just waste of time.

Most of the file servers are paying for US traffic as they are getting CPM ad networks to host ads on their pages. So they require US based traffic. Some servers even want US/Europe or other asian traffic. Earning money from such schemes is not so easy. One thing you can do is get some book or some important needed file and share it with such servers. And earn money from that. This will land in warez but that's what you have to do if you wish to earn faster and or earn anyway.