xisto Community
Aeara

Got A Great Phpbb File With Mods Already Installed? If you do put it here.

As the name implies, I think it would be a good idea to giving those who aren't really "mod savvy" a chance to look at what phpBB's could look like with some regular mods installed. If this thread is innappropriate I'll be glad to delete it away or rather, I give permission to have it deleted if it isn't appropriate.

What do you actually need? As if you check it out new PHPbb forum that is still in development that is in RC stage (RC stands for release candidate) and works very fine. In fact is very easy and simple to install.So go ahead follow those few steps and you will have PHPbb forum set up somewhere where you like.

As if you check it out new PHPbb forum that is still in development that is in RC stage (RC stands for release candidate) and works very fine.

I think phpBB has actually gone Gold finally, and a stable release of phpBB3 has been released. The forum itself is fairly easy to set up, and mods are quite easy to install too. Especially if you use EasyMOD, most modifications to the forum simply require uploading and clicking a link.

There are a few pre-modded versions of phpBB out there, but generally they have been created fairly badly and have a whole host of extra bugs introduced by all the modifications. Feel free to use them, but use caution and thoroughly test them out before deploying one and using it.

Hmm, I see. I guess I should really do my research before actually having to make a thread such as this. My apologies to Xisto.com for suggesting something that could actually do harm to one's account such as bring in bugs. Members you may choose to ignore this thread as I am simply going to let it slip down on the active list of other threads, forgotten into Xisto's memory. ): didn't think my suggestion was actually something misinforming now.