xisto Community
Silent-Stranger

How To Win A Girls Heart...again A little help...

I had the same experience too though..I met this girl two years ago we were so happy being together as friends.. (as we din confess to each other as nobody wanna make the first move).. Let's just make her name M.. So, M and I had reached best friends relationship and will just care for each other no matter for what or anywhere..She bought her phone and she start texting me msgs and of course I replied her with joy..It continues for months and we gave each other signals and clues that we like each other...

Till it was when around April last year..She went for a choir competition and when the competition ends..Her texts sent to me were so cold, short and weird.. And of course I din't sort things out so easily and quickly.. I thuoght I did something wrong or perhaps hurt her feeling...But she wouldn't even wanna tell me anything that happen..

And so two months later around June.. I've had enough with the gossips from her friends  ( and to tell you that her friend who actually gossips the most is a GUY who made me lost all the respects I had for him) I sat down and start talking to her... Asking what actually happen.. And what she told me made it sounds rediculous..She told me this..

"sorry rong..I feel really guilty for telling you this...Yea it's true tht right noat I like you last year..But I don't anymore...( and this time there's this guy who I named S turns out) I start fall for S since the choir competitino ( who she had known since the first day she joined choir 5 years ago ) but all the **** that made me pissed off is that she told me she fall for S since the competition was over..As if falling for me had an expiry date or something..( for your information S is elder than me 3 years old).. 

and since then we can't be like best friends anymore.. I can but she can't ... And it seems like having some blockage btwn both our friendship...Gossips were everywhere and once I even tried to hit that GUY gossiper..Lol..But it's useless ae..Knuckles can't really slove things..But any clues to get her heart back??

-reply by RongAceCube

How to get her hooked without overwhelming?How To Win A Girls Heart...again

I met this really nice girl over Flicker.  We both love taking pictures and this started out due to

me liking her extremely good shots.   This is day three of our communicating via email.  The challenge I'm faced with is how to go more about this relationship without over doing it.  I'd like to take it slow but slow can soon turn monotonous and thus kill the first spark, but too much at once can also burn that initial bridge.  Where's that middle yet progressive and continuous line I'm searching for that leads to something greater?  Any tips?

-question by shawdowINtheSUN

need help!How To Win A Girls Heart...again

I did met one girl,we started having a letters via internet,then I asked her to come out with me.

So we met,we had a spark right then when we first met!

we didi well,also chatted via text messages,we went to the beach,just to be with eachother and nad did all sorts of thing that couples to in the beginning,we fell in love,all was nice,I liked her verymutch and I liked for her also verymutch ,no she tells me that se don't feel the same forme anymore,and I am beginning to lose her,I really whant her into my life,I have learned that she is the one I have searched,she even tellś me that I have everythingwhat she had searched from otherguys and plenty of more things,also that I am very special to her,and she does care a lot for me!

what should I do,this cant be over! I have to win her heart someway ! I wont giveup!

she also told me that there is abossebility for us being together again. Oh and don't tchek my writeing,cause I am not an ennglish or an american:)

But I need help,any advice I can get!

-reply by A Guy with big problem

ahhh...old topic...and the original poster will never see all the responses.the question is answered by her own response. it was never about you. it was about HER. and when you made it about you....that's when you lost her and didn't even understand why because you weren't even thinking about her in the way that was needed.musta felt good though knowing that she was feeling sad without you....knowing she loved you and was always happiest around you.you never understood her.....HER! you only understood what others told you and your own selfish thoughts........feeling good in what you understood which was one sided.....to make YOU feel good.....not her

Dude. Get a hold of yourself. You are a man. If you come begging her like she's the last woman in the world, she will not respect you. Laugh, do your own thing, and open your eyes out for other opportunities. You have no control of anyone. If you show your worth, and self respect, she might find you attractive again. And next time, always go slow, especially if you are looking for a long term relationship and you will be fine.

Hi there

Can any one help me, I am a widower and I didnt think that I would find anyone else. Then sitting in the Doctors surgery I met this woman and we clicked and started talking like we had know each other for years. She has in an bad relationship and her partner was kicking her and the kids out and she has to find a new house. We met for a drink and arranged to meet for dinner and I think that because I was so smitten by her as we had so much in common and I texted her to much as she text me to say sorry my life is to complicated at the moment so I cant do this. What do I do? I know in my heart we will get on fine as we have the same views in life. I send her the odd text and some times I have a text back with a kiss? 

-question by scorpian1