xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V2.0 Online Free Web Hosting Credit System v2 now online

Thanks very much OpaQue. None too shabby, the design and all looks really sweet. A bit more easier to use, you don't get the password thing anymore. But... not to be picky or anything [ignore this if you wish], but green doesn't exactly look the best...

The thing I don't like in the new interface is that there isn't a back button, like for an example I go to "View others credits" enter the user name, hit view and after viewing the details, if I want to see another user's credits, I have to click home and repeat the process (which is really really annoying - at least to me).

I hope you'll add this improvement.

EDIT: The link which stands in the footer of Xisto.com/manage: TheCreditSystem is hacked. I don't know if that page belongs to Xisto or not, but it is hacked.

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

thats very good to know,good to see that this is the best post to get webhosting,i cant wait to be hosted,thax admin.

Hey Admin,

I'm really new here at Xisto, in fact I only joined today. Anyway how can I view how many points I have? The system says I am not authorised to view it?

Any ideas?

Regards,

Jesse

EDIT: sorry I did not read all the sticky's well enough. :)

Edited by jesseruu (see edit history)

So, could that have something to do with the problem which i posted about here?

Or would the hosting database problem about which I read in a different topic be responsible?
By the way, I have now restored my credit.
How long would it take for my emasil and website to be operational again, since they are still not working since I restored my credit to about 10 some 15 minutes ago.
I notice I cannot access my CPanel either.
I also see that, on this forum I have 10.83 credits, while on the new credit system I only have 9.82 credits.
So, which one is right?

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Sorry to reply to such an old topic, beeing me also such an old member, but i have a doubt related to the credit system, which is the follow, does the moderators of each forum, assuming that there are moderator/moderators assigned to each forum/forums, give more credits to a topic creator or just a simple reply that really deserves it? Which one has the power to give credits if one has given a very good reply, not only the text in quantity but also the quality was good, how the credit system v2.0 works with this, if it even puts this in to variables.I have more doubts concerning which, if there are, moderator/moderators are assigned for the freebies forum, which is a forum that i care a lot.I just think that we, members, should know which are the moderators and admins at all times, if that is possible, so that we can talk about problems that occurs from time to time, and if we see that we lack of moderators and/or admins, i am sure that there are a lot of people that would like to be moderator.

I love this new credit system it is so easy to use and simple navigation it is very stylish , it is a great big step in the road for Xisto well done for this!

Oh okay thanks to know.. really koool yeh. I have taken this oppourtunity of webhosting for my new site. I will shortly make a new application for it. Trap 17 rules its the best hosting ive come across so far. GO TRAP 17! I am currently studying at uni i have 4 gcse's and they are all A's. thabnks for letting me know. I Love talking slang its so kool. it rulez . just like TRAP 17 YEH.