xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I dont remember excactly where i found Xisto, because it ws a while ago, but it must have been on http://www.clickherefree.com/ because that is the site I always use to find webhosting, and that is what i use Xisto primarily for, although to keep the webhosting you need to post, but it turns out you get into quite good conversations anyway...

I discovered a couple of days ago. I?ve been looking for a decent free host with php for an alternative music site and no ads and a friend in the same situation (with a website about industrial music) told me about Xisto. First I thought that it could be a little mess to have to post and that... but I think it?s worth and people looks here very friendly.I hope both of us will try and stay here soon in this great community. :D

:)  :P  i was using shyper, and then looked up some rating host site, and found this thingy..

17609[/snapback]

I was using Shyper two, but when they changed the server, and they started with the ADS on the sites, I didn't want to upload my site to the server anymore, because I want an ad-free site ;)

Then I went back to my Internetprovider's host and I begon searching for a good host, and here I am :) On the best host I ever known... Xisto B)

Well, I found Xisto while searching Google.co.uk for some quality Free Web Hosting. I first came across Free-Webhosts.com, and I narrowed down my list to sites offering Front Page Extensions only, and Xisto was there, rated 8.90/10, so I clicked and here I am! :)