xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I found Trap with my friend i have one collage project its mambo design when i talking to my friend he told me go to trap and give one account (hosting) and make one website for your projectTrap has very good hosting and you can give a number

Me just find Xisto last week while searching on the allmighty Google . It so happened that weeks back me friend pumped me up to build my own website . For that purpose i was searching on Goggle for the Free hosting services . Infcat , I found alot sites of free hosting , but believe me that was intresting . Infact , I just join Xisto because in my opinion Forums are the unique way to increase your knowledge . So that how I find Trap 17 and why I joined it ..... <_<

well I found Xisto on google by accident,I was looking for something else but I just found Xisto, it looks really awesome so I joined.

I think I'm like many of you guys who found Xisto.com through freewebhosts.com. That site gave quite a good review on this site so I thought I'd come and try it out. Was using http://www.esmartguy.com/ initially but that webhost did not support pHp or mySQL, plus it did something weird to text files that I uploaded. Xisto.com seems awesome so far, delievering what it promises, although there are times I keep getting the message the server is busy. It might be my ISP that doesn't like Xisto.. haha..

My friend referred me to Trap I have been meaning to join for ages but just haven't got round to it but here I am now! It looks a really friendly place and there are loads of people I can share my problems and I can help others.Chris

I founded it too in a Web hosts review site :)it was when i was losing all hope of finding a good host... that i found this cool place to hang and to host a site i think :)

Hello, I am a new member to Xisto and was found from http://www.freewebsiteproviders.com/free-d-webhosting.php I've been trying other sites, but would just not fit my needs! There were problems such as registration, money, and space. From the infomation provided from http://www.freewebsiteproviders.com/free-d-webhosting.php, I assume this site will be my last choice. I will be posting soon to get that package and test out how really good this place seems to be! Squeaky

Well , actually speaking truelly I find this site in two ways. But finally I was directed towards this great site by one of my net friends who have already been a very active member over here but I was very astonished by knowing that he never try to get hosting at Xisto he just use Xisto for forum posting.I don't know his user anme but his real name is Jhon. Its so happened that almost 6 months back I just creat my site and launched it at free webhosting site ( Add and Banners supported). In the strart that service was good because there was only few banners and adds but with the pessage time of time believe me there were only only adds and banners on my site ..First I used Google and search for FREE WEB HOSTING SITE there I find a list of site and I saw Xisto there but I just think a useless site .So I just asked my friend to please tell my about any good site he send me a link of this site . When I visit this site , I find it great and yesterday I registered here and now enjoying member ship here but me will very happy if I get hosting here

I used to use another hosting before. but it already closed without telling me. So, i'm looking for new free hosting by using search engine Google. I review many host and decide this hosting because it's look like Xisto have opened for a long time and many members. So I think Xisto is more reliable for me.