xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

My friend named Omar in school referred me here. I was literally eating his brains to get me free hosting on the school server, however, he told me to sign up here and see if this is good. And I love it here! The funny thing is that Omar never comes here, because he is allowed to host a free domain and account on the school servers, as he is the administrator. :D An amazing experience for me.That's it from me. :(

hmmm I found this place from the link from another site someone is hosting for me it had Xisto.com in it so i took out everything and left Xisto and here i am XD this is a nice place i think i like it lol

My friend told me about it but i said it would take a long time for me to post for hosting. Then i said forget it and i didnt make a Xisto acoount. After a while i could find any good free hosts so i searched google or some other seach engine but i didnt find andything. Then my same friend told me about another site with hosting and they had a forum. One member had this thing about Xisto in his sig so i came here and joined.

I found Xisto through google trying to look for better hosting sites to get far far away from Hostultra. I then found a forum talking about tutorials and it was Xisto's Forum. I then went to the main page and saw that they had a great plan for free and I kept reading then I saw posting in the forums is a must. I went back to my Hostultra and I got tired of it. The pop ups aren't bad because I have pop-up protection, the pop unders and the ActiveX pop-ups are the worst. So I said Good-bye to Hostultra and came here. I hope that I never have to return there anymore. =)

HiI am very new(Beginner) at server side programming (PHP) and mysql. I have basically been through a couple of books and played around offline on my hard drive. I checked freewebspace.net and in the forums there discovered a link to Xisto among others.I actually ended up with 16 free hosts and visited them all and rated them based on what they provided, posts required(When applied), the general look of their interface, easy to use or not and if a set up fee was required.Xisto ended up at the top spot and i have decided to go with it.

I first saw it in google, then in a hell of a lot of website reviews. Then I forgot about it, 2 months pass, and here I am xD, about to apply for my first package. xD

After freewebs froze me for having picture links from my other website I searched google looking for adless hosting service.So I didnt find it and I knew nothing about cpanel or anything for free.So a friend introduced me to a lot of free cpanel hosting but their server was always down. Their registrations were halted and they always had to do work from spammer attacks.So I came and and started reading about why we have to post and thought about how much this protects the server from spamemrs.So I tried it out and started post whenever I good and before I knew it the same day I had the credits needed to start a 30credit website and I post whenever I can now.But I rather post in shoutbox even though it doesnt give you credit.