xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

I was using tripod as a host and i complained because it really sucked and it did not let you do what i wanted to do because it had such little space. Then I tryed freewebs for 2 days i got everything setup and then i went to put in a new page and it said you can only have 7 pages so i was mad. I posted on a message board that i was mad and i explained what happend with both host's and someone replied to me saying that they had the same problem with their site and so they refered me to this place and i have never heard of it. So i went there and i read the frontpage and i saw it was really cool so i am trying to get credits so my site will rule and i want to say that my friend has you as a host and his site is awsome you have great features and all for free what a deal!

I found Xisto while searching google for a free web host. I needed a place that I could host a site to log my bass/instrument building and my designs, and this seemed the best place. I believe that I got some web host reviews from the search which led me here, though, I couldn't tell you which ones. I love the forum, except for the people who don't know how to use full stops (the person above me is an example).

A friend reffered me here from a forum for a game clan/alliance/whatever-you-wanna-call-it. I looked at it and thought that it was too good to be true. But now, it makes sense by using the credit system. Xisto is the best free web host I have come by :D

so ok here is my story:first i found some Web hosts review on google, then i found Xisto from there, and then i found Xisto from asthost. :D

I was looking for any type of web hosting (paid/free) and I came up on the Open Directory Project which is a site of catalogued links grouped by topic and then divided into sub-topics. Very useful for finding links to almost anyting I assume (I just stuck to the computer section, but they had thousands of catalogued links under various computer sub-topics).Anyway, that's how I found Xisto, on the Open Directory Project website.

I'm with him^^^ i was searching google for a "good Host" and it just came up with a bunch of crap that wasn't even free! Then i came accross Trap 17, and my problem was solved! I was so happy.

I found this great hosting at Xisto.com by searching through Google! :D My search query was something like that: free hosting with php and mysql no-ads... The first result that I clicked was Xisto.com! :(