xisto Community
googlue

How Did You Hear About This Forum word

After days and days of searching for a free web host, i found trap 17 through one of the http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ sites. I couldn't believe at all the features Trap 17 provided, and though that they must have put large amounts of ads on sites. I was wrong... and i regiseterd almost instantly. can't wait till i get hosted tbo.

I have no idea if I've posted here before and can't be bothered to look - so I say anyway:

I got referred here by clickherefree.com

The way I found trap was by accident, and by referal. Let me explain, since it probably does not make since- well it doesnt, lol.I used to be at XMGFree, then I was hacked by some other XMG-ers. So I asked them to help me get my site up, domain change, upload my backed up files, the whole 9 yards. Then they litteratly banned me from the site and their hosting because they said that I had no proof that someone was hacking my site, and was making false acusations. So I was looking for a new free host, and you came up. I didn't want to do it since I didn't really like the whole "17" in your name, since I always had this thing about if you have a number in your site name you cant think enought to make an original site name... But I was wrong, and one of my friends refered me to this site. So, I signed up, and here I am!

I visited a friend's site a while ago, NeXDesigns, and he had a link to Xisto. I've known of this place ever since, but I've just recently signed up.

I was referred by a friend at school who just remembered I've been trying to find the best free web hosting (I was using hostultra before) and so he told me about Xisto and so here I am.

I stumbled upon http://forums.xisto.com/ completley by accident. I was searching for cheap english underpants at the time and I recieved a link to this fine fine fine website. It was rather fortuanate actually because I'd previously been looking for some good free webspace. I'm so grateful to google and their general searches.god save all UnderpantsChow