xisto Community
bodhifirestarr

Government And Spirituallity When is enough, enough

In the world today, so many people are ready to help try to jump start the apocalypse that we have forgotten to help each other. I think that so many government officials are taking to heart the idea that this is the end time. As a result, they feel compeled I guess to start moving this country in particular into this desire. as a result we are fighting a war we shouldn't be in, again. Does Vietnam ring a bell. Well anyway, Humans were meant to be hunter-gatherers, migrating and sharing their arts. We were meant to exchange ideas and grow. Development of our race I feel has declined. Although we are technologically more advanced now than we have ever been, we have begun to rely on this and so have lost some of our other natural abilities. We have begun to let ourselves spiritually degrade. We are starting to see how much more beautiful peace is, so lets try to push our government to this. Stop letting the churches tell us that Their way is the only way. They too must remember the teachings of Jesus and start getting out of their little shell of a world and start noticing the actual suffering taking place in our own country. When is enough going to be enough. I don't mean to turn our backs on the rest of the world, but if we would stop blowing it up, we wouldn't have to fix it again. I know I don't have all the answers, but that is what is the truly beautiful thing about us, I don't need to know all the answers, because someone else does, and then they can be my teacher. We just need to learn from each other.

Well I agree the world it heading for a huge down, hopefully it'll start sometime after my death as I don't want to live through it. Nuclear energy fine but not nuclear bombs. then again Japan was a long time ago. As for churches I am a strong athiest, the i think earl of manchester tried to ban resistance fall of man, okay not the best example but it shows how religion tries to intrude in our lives, it like jehovahs witnesses knocking on the door. People do not change religions because someone knock on there door. I agree the world is heading for a great degression, it's only a matter of time!

Hey, you would like to hear Michael Tsarian speak on these topics. Talk about enlightening, WOW ... I feel so stupid and used I don't know where to begin.

this is a site promoting
one of Michaels books...

much of this is discussed
in the 2 hour video The Destruction Of Atlantis [Michael Tsarian]
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

in case you want a sort
of description of what is
in the video
http://www.atlantisbook.com/

Learn where man came from and where humans
came from and what is religion all about anyway.
After you see this 2 hour video you are going to feel
like you just absorbed volumes of information super
fast. Think I need to watch it again.

It has much interpretation
of ancient writings and books of the
bible. One of his other presentations
was 3 hours long and dealt with recent
events (illuminati, new world order,
freemasonry...) and was very good so when I saw
his name on this video I knew it would
be presented in the same style.

This guy is so overflowing with details
of history and religion that his level
of knowledge and understanding seems to
dwarf that of evangelists and the like
who seem to do well at memorizing scripture
but offer little interpretation.

Here is another good video with some footage I have never seen before.
Wait until you see the alien reaching out from
another dimnesion to grab a guy by the arm!! This is such a creepy
video taken on a cell phone by 2 guys playing ball
in a back alley somewhere in Mexico!!

This is a good one because it touches
on all aspects of recent events such as crop circles
with clear messages, prophecies and Mayan calendars revealed...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Don't let the presentation style keep you from watching the video. You have to see
the footage and following testing of the area for traces of energy fields etc.
This guy was an investigative reporter in Mexico for their equivalent of the show 60 minutes
so that is what he is good at, not public speaking but then I have to assume his english is
a little rough around the edges. Still worth watching though especially all the fleet sightings
in Mexico.

I would like to hear from anyone who has found any supportive or analytical videos
on the fleet sightings as this is the first time I have seen them.

The essence of Spirituality goes far beyond the Government or the entire Earth itself. While we focus usually on external factors like govt, nations, unions etx. Spirituality teaches people to look within ourselves. Spirituality means to ignore the outer world and focus on yourself. It concentrates more on the truth which lies within us. It makes you realize that the world is our perception of what we are.It teaches you to focus soo deep that you soon realize that you are nothing but a piece of nature composed of Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. You no longer see yourself as "I", but you learn to see yourself as a part of nature which is bounded by the rules of nature with Free will. You learn to see yourself in others .. which in turn gives rise to a fountain of immeasurable love within you. Like my guru said, "Love is not an Emotion, Its your very own being.".

Nice topic, now I have a lot of videos to watch, all of which I will most probably enjoy. I also think that the world is going to be in apocalypse in a few more years in to the future. I think the war going on right now will be even greater in the following years, the tension has only been growing and growing. I saw a really good video the other day about the year 2012. It was called doomsday 2012, and it talked about the future predictions of many oracles and people who have had visions of the future and the mayan calendar of course. Many of those prophecies have already happened, they all predict that 2012 will be the end, the scientific explanation of what could happen at that time is that all the planets in our solar system will align, which is something that supposedly happens every 25000 years, and that when this happens the milky way will also be aligned and that there is supposed to be a black hole in the milky way which will pull planet earth a little bit from its orbit and it will end up with the north and south poles in line with the equator. Will any of this really happen? who knows? the mayans were very precise.... only time will tell. I have got to watch that other video again, as soon as I am done with these..

Of course there are many reasons to think that human race is being degradated. And yes, the fact that government and spirituallity are mixed sometimes it's a bad sign because spirituallity, as his name means, shouldn't be associated with any physical entity, should be free in every individual person. Anyway let's hope it's not too late to reverse the trends, we should have the power to prevent any government from trying to use such kind concepts in order to promote wars or hate.

Butt spirituality out of the government. It has no place in the place of the people. It is a smashing of personal liberties to have a religion in a government, especially if the religious impose laws against their religion. Irrationality has no place in a place that must be rational. Morality does not come from religion. It comes from logic. We must be logical to have a great government which teaches objective, scientific truths and does not butt into religious topics. I don't even know why gay marriage is an issue on capital hill. It shouldn't be an issue on capital hill because it is a religious problem which churches need to decide, not an economic problem which capital hill should decide, and yet the religious right still come with their battering ram to try and make it an issue because they can't decide for themselves. That's all religion is going to get us.Religion isn't going to solve or stop anything. On the contrary it's going to make people go against the grain and do things which are bad. As you force people to conform to social norms, they will snap back into something worse if they repress their unconscious mind. There is too much irrationality within the human mind to suppress. Rather, we should let the corporations use this irrationality to serve us and make a technologically advanced while still generally happy. Since the corporations are feeding our unconscious desires, we do not repress ourselves, but we can still grow. You can see that society has already snapped back - during the 20s we were generally prosperous and happy because of the setup like I had described. During the end, unintentional fear set in and the economy crashed, and then we became stricter. During the 60s, we finally snapped from the repression and let our wild side come out. We are still feeling the effects of the snapback, largely negative, and we're trying to repress ourselves again only to snap ourselves back. I don't even want to know what will happen the next time we snap back.

I believe in the seperation of church and state, simple as that. When one religion (or a group of religions) starts to be viewed as "superior" to others, then those of the "inferior" are no longer viewed as equal to everyone else. It has been shown over and over again. The Israelites commited genocide against the Caananites because they viewed their religion as superior. The crusaders, Hitlers and the Nazis killed non-Christians because tghey felt Christianity was better. The radical Muslims are killing because they think they are better. The bottom line is, we simply don't need the government taking sides, because the side the govenment sn't on is usally the ones that are persecuted.