xisto Community
techclave

Ge Weight Loss Program

i have this GE weight loss program sheet with me for quite some time now. It is full of diet programs. about eating fruits whole day. vegetables only some other day etc. do you know anything about it? i havnt tried it yet!have you tried it?

man i dont know about does type of diets. LOL just fruits all they come on that sounds really crazy. so you are trying to loos weight eh. Have you consider trying to loose weight while you excersis or you just dont have the time or dont want to bother to do such as cardio, weight lifting, anything that can help you with the diet. I mean cuz eating just fruits all day that sounds like EHHH. :) you know what i mean. but hey if it works, just watch out for your stomach your stomach needs FOOD! a real meal. look if i was you i would try to do some running , swimming, and if you can do some weight lifting it helps you loose weight if you can eat well.

I m karishma..

I tried my self the GE Diet Plan... U wont believe its really effective I loose 3 to 4 Kgs. In a week...

for me its a miracle...

Thanks to GE... For making such an effective plans for who really wants to reduce their weight.

Hello I'm DavidDock.Tell me how we'n lose our weight.

I dont know about does type of diets. LOL just fruits all they come on that sounds really crazy. so you are trying to loos weight eh. Have you consider trying to loose weight while you excersis or you just dont have the time or dont want to bother to do such as cardio, weight lifting, anything that can help you with the diet.

weight loss program

Hello all!I have lost 34 pounds in 7 months. I started to go to the gym in October of '08, and have gone consistently since. From October to January I lost no weight. However, I started to lose weight in January when I changed my eating, and began lifting weights three times a week.I am almost at my goal, but I want to lose a few more pounds. However, I am very fearful of going into the maintenance mode. Does anyone have any suggestions?I eat about 1200-1400 calories per day currently, and go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week. When I do cardio my goal is a 700 calorie workout, plus 100 sit-ups. On the other days I do a muscle conditioning class, and around 150 calorie cardio workout.Can anyone advise on going from a weight loss to weight maintenance plan?Thanks.

Just another guyGe Weight Loss Program

My experience with GE diet may qualify for a case study. I was 81.60 Kg when I decided to give myself a chance to lose a bit of all that flab. I usually have a 13 hours a day working schedule leaving me with no time to exercise and the erratic eating habits just add to all the agony. I started off with the diet on Thursday as I had a three day long weekend. I must say second and third days were really difficult but I spent the major part of the period sleeping. And the the end of fourth day, the craving for milk and sweets had completely disappeared(have got a major major fetish for milk and an enormous sweet tooth). By the end of seventh day, I weighed 76 kg and almost fainted with the reading. I repeated the diet plan after a 10 days' break and here I am, on the sixth day of second round, weighing 72. It feels amazing and the best part is that I do not feel weak at all. A few awesome sessions between the sheets and the pink on the face would testify for that. I plan to take a 20 days break and then go for my third round of the diet.One confession. Somehow, I have started to find time for swimming on the weekends for the simple reason that I so want to maintain the weight and shape the body well.Thank you.

-reply by Suryawardhan

i did the GE programme for 1 week. but could not see the final weight reading. but i did not repeat it. will do again and see. will let u know all.