xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zamaliphe

Logo Needed :d i need logo and some art for my site any help?

logo needed
i need logo and some graphic art for my site

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

my site

my problem is i don't know any thing about graphic
even if i do no some stuff i don't think i have the art since
so i cant do it
need some one else to do it for me
and i hop to get that for free
any help with that
for who is going to tray
i will added link for your site to my web site
so who is interesting

Edited by zamaliphe (see edit history)

One of the Xisto Members has a site that specializes in Free Logos.

http://logotypes.freehostia.com/

Have a look there to see what is available.

thanks alot man thanks alot alot alot

i'm still confuse to chose one

but i'm gone do

and thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

for removing my worns thanks agine :)

today i'm in internet caffee thats why i dont wrot too many posts

i'm not at hom

but i think the dsl will be back at sunday

soo sone i'm gone be active agine and upgrade

see you soon

Well, looks like the same question i had asked at the same forum, about a year ago. I too was in similar position. I should thank members of Xisto, for coming forward and designing a few logos for me. Some of tehm were stunning,. but, they were not in sync with my site. So, i decided to make my own logo. But, i was facing a similar problem as you have. I had not used photoshop ,or similar image editors ,until then. I tried learning photoshop (which was fairly, simple enough), and got some logos out. But then again, i did not get what i exactly wanted.You can check my logo available at http://www.techclave.com/
So finally, i used AAA Logo , which is a logo creator. It is an awesome logo design software, that could help you to design a logo of your taste. And best of all, the logo templates available are really professional. With the AAA Logo software, you can edit border gloss amount, shadows levels, thickness, and of course, a big load of fonts. There were so many fonts , that i often get stuck up wasting lot of time,pondering over thinking, which font would best suit my logo. That is the kind of variety , AAA logo has to offer.Now for the bad part. AAA logo, comes with a price tag. So, it is not free of cost. You do get an evaluation version free of cost , but i think you cannot export/save your logos. If you don't want to spend on AAA, then search google for some logo files in psd format. A keyword such as "free logo psd", would work fine i guess. Then you can edit the psd file (provided you have adobe photoshop) to match your company's name and theme. Good luck in getting your logo done.