xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sanjay0828

When Do I Move From Newbie To Member?

This has been bugging me for some time nowI know I haven't done too much postingBut still I would like to knowHow many posts am I supposed to make before I become a member???Is hosting necessary???Also, why are there levels for a newbie???

Heck I don't know any more I know for awhile they used the default settings which meant 30 posts got you the next title up, but since the new pip implementation a few months back only the admin can tell you that.

Yeah i really am not sure of the number but i am pretty sure it is aleast 25 or 30. Just keep posting (it is really easy). I tend to post 5 or 10 times 3 or 4 times of the week so you should be able to move up to member very quickly. Just keep posting like i said and post in topics you are interested in because you will enjoy it much more.

You become a Newbie[Level 2] at exactly 25 posts. You stop being a newbie at 50 posts.

Had a question asked in the Shoutbox about Member Ranks and the Readme points to 2 seperate postings.One by : Nilsc
Title, Minimum Post count, # of tick marks
Newbie, 0 *
Newbie [Level 1], 10, *
Newbie [Level 2], 25, **
Newbie [Level 3], 40, ***
Member [Level 1], 50, ****
Member [Level 2], 75, *****
Member [Level 3], 90, ******
Advanced Member, 100, *******
Premium Member, 150, ********
Super Member, 200, *********

and one by : BuffaloHELP
Taking everyone's contribution I have placed the following additional ranks to Xisto title.
500 - Privileged Member
1000 - Trap Grand Marshal Member
2000 - Trap Double Mocha Member
3000 - Trap Triple Espresso Member
4000 - EnTRAPment
5000 - Hail Caesar!

Post quoted: #292849

you will need your members jacket. do you have it? also ummmm.....keep posting :)be patient bud. it's a good site. get hosted, keep posting, have fun, and enjoy!

Well I thought I chime in again and remind you that the member group titles are meaningless to the extent that it won't get you more credits or more hosting privileges. The only thing you get at 500 posts is the ability to change your member title, and with that in mind don't go posting just to get a high post count because then it would be considered spamming if those posts are not of quality to the rules.

Notice from jlhaslip:
And believe every word of what he tells you... (check his posting count)