xisto Community
AlphaOfDoom

Account Suspended... (Seems like this is happening a lot)

hey even my account has been suspended!!!!
Whatis goin on here. BH please help me!! :D

yesterday I posted on many topics and got my creduts to about 8 today the board shows 4 and my account is suspended.

I got some 17 mails from people telling me that my blog is inaccessible!! (didn't know so many people cared :) )

My site is http://angadsodhi.com/
username:<same as Xisto username>

HELP me out please!!!!!

Just a note:The suspended page on Xisto hosted sites has a Google PageRank of 2/10!!!!!!
The site must not have any links pointing to it. Agreed it has many outgoing links but they are not enough to get it a 2/10.

The only reason that I see is that thousands of people must have accessed that page which gives a PR of 2. hehe
(After 2 months of blogging, my blog http://angadsodhi.com/ still gets only 2/10)

Edited by angad619 (see edit history)

angad619 Account fixed.I have TEMPORARILY solved this issue.Within 2 days, I will fix it forever :-)Thank you.-Shree

Wow there are tons of things going on....anyway It seems the hosting credits are working good now, and I also thank you admins for fixing the suspension error....my forum works perfect :) But this problem is still happening to others? Do you need to manually fix it for each person, or is there an automatic thing....(then again it really isn't my business, I'm just curious)

Ok so I go on to my forum and find that it is suspended....why?As far as I know, I haven't broken any rules yet have I?
(My forum is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) and my hosting credits aren't below 0....by the way that leads to another question of mine,
Last night I went on here to find that I had .99 days left of hosting credits....

"Yikes I better post!"

So I post (non spam) to about 12 days of hosting credits....I come back today to find that I have .89 days left...

And my account is suspended, can I please have an answer to this?

Thank you...

that is extremely weird =/ maybe the credits didnt get counted when your account was deleted
or perhaps something in the post was against the rules? check your private messages
maybe the answer is there.. i have a question though, if your account does get suspended
is there any way to get it back? or are your websites gone forever??? :P
if so.. im never going below 20 credits

The account and its files stay on the server until the account credits get to minus 30 and then they are deleted. Between 0 and minus 30, you can be assured they will be available when you get back to an active account status, which requires you to get to plus 4 for the re-activation script to work.