xisto Community
Forbez

Sharing Account?

as long as you can trust the people who handles your account besides you, i'd suppose it would be alright. :) anything they do on your hosting account will reflect on you. and any violations they incur would surely be in your name. just be mindful that the hosting TOS is carefully followed, and the people you entrust your hosting are aware of that. otherwise you'd just be jeopardizing your hosting.

as long as you can trust the people who handles your account besides you, i'd suppose it would be alright. :) anything they do on your hosting account will reflect on you. and any violations they incur would surely be in your name. just be mindful that the hosting TOS is carefully followed, and the people you entrust your hosting are aware of that. otherwise you'd just be jeopardizing your hosting.

Thanks. I do trust this particually person with such responsablities, so it's okay with me. IF you see anyone totally different from who I am noramlly, you know who it is :D

Thanks. I do trust this particually person with such responsablities, so it's okay with me. IF you see anyone totally different from who I am noramlly, you know who it is :D

yea, be carefull bud and make sure they know the tos. i allowed my wife to share my account(in fact she has access to any and all my accounts) and she broke the terms of service and i took the posting suspension. as i know i am responsible for all my accounts, no use complaining about how it was someone else. anyway, she also felt really bad about what happened so just make sure you both know the rules :)

I might consider doing this, if I decide to ask a friend to help me to improve my site.Although, a better option would be to let him make an account, then transfer credits to my account, as to avoid confusion.