xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Kappa And Eta Upgraded Processor has been upgraded to the E6700 series

Dear Customer,

Let me first thank you for your continued support towards Xisto - Web Hosting. It is difficult to trust a company with your most valuable data. We at Xisto - Web Hosting take extra steps to ensure the safety of your website and strive to make it more fast and reliable.

In an effort to make your work more optimized, we are happy to announce that our servers :-

ETA (216.240.154.188)

KAPPA (64.27.18.9)

have been upgraded to a better and faster processor.

The specifications are as follows :-

Processor #1 Vendor: GenuineIntel

Processor #1 Name: Intel? Core2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz

Processor #1 speed: 2660.498 MHz

Processor #1 cache size: 4096 KB

Processor #2 Vendor: GenuineIntel

Processor #2 Name: Intel? Core2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz

Processor #2 speed: 2660.498 MHz

Processor #2 cache size: 4096 KB

We are thankful to our server technicians and support admins who with great expertise and brilliance made the shift possible with the least amount of downtime.

Upgrade downtime for ETA was approximately 10 minutes and for KAPPA It was 0 minutes. Also another server EPSILON that currently supports our forum has also been upgraded.

If you faced any downtime, I apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any doubts or queries regarding this email then please email to us at Xisto - Web Hosting Sales department.

Regards,

Xisto - Web Hosting Team.

Sweet velma great work going on :). Is this for Xisto or just Xisto - Web Hosting? Or are all the hosts run of the same servers? Or is all that confidential? Also isn't EPSILON a german letter? I don't remember, anyways great job.

Lmfao, so much excitement for one minor update :) I think this applies only to new accounts since i didn't receive any downtime from my side :D Anyway, i've heard of neither Gamma or Kappa or Eta. (They sound like server names, after the characters in the simpsons)

Yes servers are named after greek alphabet and I have only heared for Gamma since my account is on it. However I am interested whether Gamma is only for Xisto and are those two other servers for computer host or they are shared with Xisto. Would someone be kind to give an explanation?Thanks in advance.

great news. Xisto is getting a lot better and this is another upgrade in this year.Thanks a lot for making this place a lot better and for the great services. :)