xisto Community
anwiii

Loaning Credits

i know by reading the rules a while back that Xisto is against any user asking another user for free creditsis it against the rules to request a loan for credits? paid back with interest? :rolleyes:

I think, since you can purchase credits (link), it is unnecessary to ask another user for a loan for credits.

I think, since you can purchase credits (link), it is unnecessary to ask another user for a loan for credits.

stay on topic trufusion. i didn't ask if something was necessaryor not. i asked if it was allowed or not. you have no idea what my intention is or why i asked the question and only want a response from a mederator or admin that knows the answer. obviously you don't when you post off topic in your assumptions. also, from now on, when i have a question or need help, i will never be asking it from you. i just wanted to make that clear.

i can think of alot of things unnecessary that topic has no business here so as a moderator, you should know better and post something relevant to the post topic....but stay away from mine

No, it is not against the rules, but it is not a preferred method of obtaining credits. Posting to earn credits is recommended.Any Hosted member can transfer credits to any other Hosted Member. The only condition is that the member must have 30 credits AFTER the transfer. What a member does with their credits is their decision, ultimately.And Truefusion's Moderator status needs to be respected. His reply was entirely within a reasonable degree of acceptability. Your response is awfully close to the border of acceptable.

No, it is not against the rules, but it is not a preferred method of obtaining credits. Posting to earn credits is recommended.Any Hosted member can transfer credits to any other Hosted Member. The only condition is that the member must have 30 credits AFTER the transfer. What a member does with their credits is their decision, ultimately.

And Truefusion's Moderator status needs to be respected. His reply was entirely within a reasonable degree of acceptability. Your response is awfully close to the border of acceptable.

he knows exactly what he did. you are uninformed. he just needs to stay away from my post topics. they aren't for him to respond to because i know i will never get a decent response from him. if there was an ignore button, i would hit it in his case.

and you are wrong sir! i do NOT have to respct truefusion as a moderator

I am closing this topic on an account that the question was answered and there's no need for other words.anwiii, whether you respect my moderators or not it is not up to you to be in contempt with our forum rules. You will not state with tones that disregards other's words or in extreme case intent as flaming.

and you are wrong sir! i do NOT have to respct truefusion as a moderator

Sounds like there is some history here that I am not aware of.
Regardless, yes, you must respect the authority of the position, otherwise mayhem on the Forum is the result.
Personal issues aside, the position of Moderator is not awarded lightly here at the Xisto.
Respect the position and title, if not the individual.

No further reply is expected on this matter. Your question has been answered. Topic is Resolved. End of discussion.