xisto Community
michaeln

Froogle Is Worldwide? Is froogle worldwide or just in america

Hello all, I'm new so please bear with me,I've been using ebay, but it often annoys me when random things come up (i.e. when searching ipod, it comes up with billions of cases and stuff like that).I am in Australia(am I allowed to say that?) and use ebay aus, but prefer froogle. The problem is, can you use froogle to deliver to australia or is it only to america?

Froogle just points you to other shops. As long as you visit the version of Froogle specific to your country, then all the items that appear should be from shops either in your country or willing to ship there. The Australian Froogle appears to be here: https://www.google.com.au/shopping . Have a look and see whether it works or not.

Thanks alot.It is very misleading though, as normal google, US version is normal google while Google Australia says Google australia, but froogle australia doesn't say Australia on it.Anyway, no that it is google product search, can't anyone change the Froogle subheading to Google Product Search?

Froogle is a really good search thing and I use it a lot when looking to buy items.Just a note, if you're trying to find an iPod, then try searching for Black iPod Nano 8 gig instead of just iPod. That way you shouldnt get loads of cases and speakers or whatever. Also you wont get the mini or shuffle if you dont want them.Just make your search more specific. :rolleyes:

well, thats what I typed in but nearly all the searches were like "black ipod nano 4gig 8gig case" and things like that. Not enough people actually try to sell the product. Anyway, froogle does link to other sites, but it is usually more relevant to the search (at least for me).

His there any

Froogle Is Worldwide?

His there any other site like froogle? ? I really need one I tried buyitsellit.Com but its not working...

-reply by johne