xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Futuristic Cars

at the tokyo motor show 2007 there was a shocase of some futuristic cars i dont beleive these cars work because it says they're just concepts or design studies. some of these cars looks hot but others are blahhh.

these two cars are my favorites:

Posted Image

Posted Image

at the tokyo motor show 2007 there was a shocase of some futuristic cars i dont beleive these cars work because it says they're just concepts or design studies. some of these cars looks hot but others are blahhh.

these two cars are my favorites:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I see why you like them, I like the second one although the fronts of the cars are a bit wide for my liking, Maybe if they were a bit more pointed at the front i'tld appeal more to me. But yes. I'ld like to see these cars on the road.

At car shows like these, all the companies allways showcase some awesome futuristic cars, they have been doing that since years ago, I have yet to see one of those futuristic cars on the streets, maybe they are too expensive :S

The first one is the better one in my opinion. But yeah, these are just concept cars. They would have to go through intensive modifications and testing before we see them on the streets. And the possibility of that is still really low.

I would hope that futuristic cars would be more like todays in the way they look. It would be nice to think that more emphesis was put on making cars eco-friendly; non-environment-destroying-cars.I would hope that they would be mainly electrically powered, if not by some undiscoverd chemical, or by using a currently known chemical, in an unknown way.Only when the cars are safe, and not killing us further down the line, should designers focus on looks.

the first one looks like a new bmw but to me these cars look so ugly lawl... i dont like the futuristic ones ;) they are just idk they look so dumb... like there is too much done to them =\ but what do i know its just my opinion but really i hate them lawl...