xisto Community
josephuk

New Cheap Camera

Hi just signed up here and I thought some one may be able to help me, im looking for a new camera (as you probably already guessed) and i have around ?40-?60 to spend I have no idea about good camera manufacturers, the only features i want are above 4 megapixels and id like video recording support (with audio) thats about it. Was wondering if anyone could help cheers :rolleyes:

I can recommend Kodak. They're great at traditional cameras and their digital cameras are just as good. PC World are selling the Kodak C613 for about Ł60 (10% off if you are a student). There is also a Praktica DPix5200 for around Ł40. Currys have a Samsung S600 up at around Ł60. Have a look through the specs and see which you like best (they all meet your minimum requirements).

The only one I can personally recommend is the Kodak as I have a Kodak LS753 myself, and my sister has a Kodak too. The build quality is great, the pictures are clear, sharp and bright, they're easy to use, and you can customise a lot of options if you want a bit more control. Then again, I have never had a camera by Praktica or Samsung, so I'd suggest you check out some detailed reviews online for those.

Samsung s600

New Cheap Camera

Hi. I have Samsung model: samsung s600 photo camera. I have problem with this model when I make some photo on day light my pictures are white .. When I make some picture at nigh with flash light pictures are ok.

So I don't know if I set something wrong in the photo camera settings or there is some other problem with my photo camera.

Please help me .. Thanks bye

-reply by Alesandar

Definitely go with the camera godfather89 suggested. It's the camera I suggest to all customers with a low budget. The only downside is if you want a larger card, but it comes with one so yeah. Don't worry about the 7.2 mega pixels. That's enough to print a high quality 8.5x11 page. Best of all, it looks great!

Kodak digital cameraNew Cheap Camera

Really you want to purcahse digital camera at cheap price. Then you canGo to purchase the Kodak digital camera I.E. Suits to your budget andWith required featuers. Number of digital camera available in marketWith different quality as per the requirement and budget. So don'tWaste time and hurry up..

-reply by Ashutosh Ranjan

I have the Sony Cyber Shot too, a different number than the one you listed, mine's a DSC-P72. It's just 3.2 mega pixels, but that takes a lot of pictures, I've had over 300 at a time. The only problem with it, and I think with nearly all digital camera's is the delay between the time you push the button and the time the picture actually gets taken. When you are trying to get those perfectly posed puppy shots that delay is a royal pain in the hind end. Puppys are not too good about sitting still to get their picture taken. I had to take pictures of 4 different pups this evening, it took 82 shots to get even a couple good ones of each pup. But, other than the delay, this has been a really good camera. I use it a LOT, as you can imagine. Seems like I have to take pictures almost all the time. I've been useing this one a few years now, and it's still going strong. I like that it uses regular AA batteries, I get the rechargable ones and have quite a few extra ones that I try to keep charged up ahead of time. Some camera's have specialized batteries and I think that would be a real pain to not have a good extra supply. My camera also takes short video clips, but I have never been able to figure out how to make the video files small enough to send out as emails. Wish I could manage that, but I'm just not that smart.

Hi!I've got a Panasonic Lumix which had a 12 mega pixel resolution and the only problem that most people seem to have is that when they look through the viewfinder, the picture is brighter than it really is when they shoot on auto mode in darker environments. If you select the Scene type instead of the automatic mode, you will be get the picture to look exactly the way you want it to in the viewfinder... by viewfinder, I mean the LCD screen on the back of the camera. The problem only occurred under poor lighting conditions, so it didn't really matter all that much.If you are looking for a cheap camera that comes with all the niceties of a higher end camera, buy a Benq. I don't really know how they do it, but they charge really low prices even for cameras that have high resolutions. They look just as good as regular cameras, but I have never really had the chance to try a Benq.@sheepdogYou can use some software like Xilisoft to convert your videos, but for the most part videos are too large to send via email. You might be able to use a free file transfer service, such as YouSendIt.com and it'll deliver your file across by simply sending across a link to the file via email to the person you want to send the file to.