xisto Community
sabrina clark

What Is The Best Place To Create Website At?

try this website

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

it shows the free website list and its comparison. it shows the pros and cons of all free website. if you want to find cheap web host, maybe this will help you.

http://www.webhostingsearch.com/cheap-web-hosting.php

it has review and comparison.

Hope these will help you.

One of the best places is obviously here at Xisto. You get hosted for free and get a load of features. The reliability is great, and you're part of this community. However, you do have to post to keep your hosting. If that's not for you, you've got two more choices. First you can try Qupis. Its pretty much the same as Xisto but with a small text ad at the bottom. If you are willing to pay for your hosting, try Xisto - Web Hosting.

I agree very much with rvalkass. Though there are many more commercial hosts (They provide support, but not as friendly as Xisto's) or instant-hosting (where this you'll have to have advertisements placed, or post) So think twice! Post a sum of threads or posts here, you get hosting along with a place to discuss your problems.

One of the best places is obviously here at Xisto. You get hosted for free and get a load of features. The reliability is great, and you're part of this community. However, you do have to post to keep your hosting. If that's not for you, you've got two more choices. First you can try Qupis. Its pretty much the same as Xisto but with a small text ad at the bottom. If you are willing to pay for your hosting, try Xisto - Web Hosting.

Indeed. If you're not hooked up to a generous person out there giving out great amounts of bandwidth and space, and you're willing to post, Xisto is essentially the best free host out there you can get.

I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable. I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.

depends on what you are looking for and your experience in building web pages and also if you want free or paid. if you can answer these questions, i would be glad to point you in the right direction

without knowing your needs or experience or money situation, i will ALWAYS recomend Xisto. they have pretty much everything you will ever need for web hosting but you have to post an average of 1 time a day to keep your hosting active. if you want to go another free route without the posting requirement and no ads, try freehostia.com. they offer a great free service. if you are inexperienced and just getting your feet wet with building websites, try freewebs. geocities also has great free hosting for the newbie but i don't like their popups or their ads on the right side that you always have to click on the arrow to make the disapear. looks unprofessional just like tripod's crap....BUT! they do have an easy drag and drop webcreation software included in their free hosting. makes it VERY easy for the newbie. if you are looking for paid hosting, there are 3-5 i recomend. i'm sure Xisto - Web Hosting is on that list(after i research them) since i have always been happy with their free service but as long as they have good costomer support that you can get 24-7, that's a biggie to me. Xisto - Web Hosting is just beginning to be spread out on the map.

if you need web creaton software, i recomend nvu all the way!

Hi,First of all you tell me how many pages do you want in your website because cost is totally depend on web pages anyway I recently came across a site called tiptopwebsite.com that provides opportunity to create own website with good packages. You can get a complete website for only $1. Hope this will help you.Good luck!

Absolutely no second word from me.. I go with rvalkass.

I have been using Xisto for over the past 1 month. i like their service and they are good.
I would strongly recommend them.

To be honest, I have tried a plethora of other free webhosting providers, and none of them even compare to the service, reliability, and features that Xisto offers. You are already at the right place; now it is just time for you to start creating and publishing your site..

There are many free and payed hosts around. Be sure to check more of them when you are going for a serious website. Trap is good for start as it has all features paid hosts have, so you know what to expect when you buy one.