xisto Community
sitesmakers

Forget Adsense. Try Widgetbucks.com earn more money with your site

ive read all the posts and had a look elsewhere and now im totally confused. guess ill have to just give it a try for a wee while. :)

Hello .
A new company that blow all the Google Adsense program is here , idk if its operating from long time , i dont think soo but its realy realy good.

Forget of 0.01 $ from Google Adsense , Widget pays you from 0.45 pay per click no less depending what widget you choose , 3$ at 1000 immpresions .

I put Laptops widgets and i get 0.45 $ no less . Its more then good in one day ived made 30 dollars from 1 site and i have more then one
Register now and you get 25 $ BONUS :

Please signup over the link below . Thanks

http://www.widgetbucks.com/

Notice from rvalkass:

No referral links at Xisto.

I'll have to try this out, since AdSense is pretty much going along at a snail's pace for me. Hopefully WidgetBucks works better, since I'm hoping to make enough money off the website to pay for paid hosting.

Hello .

A new company that blow all the Google Adsense program is here , idk if its operating from long time , i dont think soo but its realy realy good.

Forget of 0.01 $ from Google Adsense , Widget pays you from 0.45 pay per click no less depending what widget you choose , 3$ at 1000 immpresions .

I put Laptops widgets and i get 0.45 $ no less . Its more then good in one day ived made 30 dollars from 1 site and i have more then one

Register now and you get 25 $ BONUS :

Please signup over the link below . Thanks

http://www.widgetbucks.com/

Notice from rvalkass:

No referral links at Xisto.

Thanks for the headsup...I have not had alot of luck with Google.. Pay day on my first $100 and they terminated my account for click fraud. Maybe it was but not from me. Your referral link is not working....

sorry to disturb but google is not allowed their competitor ads at same page (as i know). Yes google is more reliable. Google track ip address of webmasters so my suggestion is always use static ip address. If your using dialup for checking your google account statics you can face problem because google is tracking you. Again donot use proxy servers to connect your google account. I will suggest you only static and constant ip address nothing else.My one friend has been banned by google but when he accepted his fault(it was not his fault , he didnot want to argue) google continue him again.

no no, TOS has been changed recently, now you can put adsense with any competitors ad on the same page. :D

Since noone has confirmed that they have been paid but Widgetbucks I'll wait a bit. I don't want ot be the one telling pple not to do it because something will have hapened to me. I don't have much and I can't risk to lose anything that I have, time included. So guys go ahead and try it. Please tell everyone about what u find. Call me too sceptical but I dont easily trust people make such big offers when we have been made to believe what we had was ok.

Yes I am very keen to see whether they will make pay after time. Though payment looks really nice. I would really like to see if people will get paid when they reach decided balance. And if they willl just get simply deleted. Though I might try it in fact.

i have applied for it but activation has still not been done.i hope they do it fastanyway my adsense account was terminated by google for no reason whatsoever so i'm looking forward to this site.maybe it'll work