xisto Community
sitesmakers

Forget Adsense. Try Widgetbucks.com earn more money with your site

No problem, you can make account in name of your parents with there due permission and use it.As long as you earn money, I don't think your parents might have any problem.

I guess so eh.... I'll see what I can do about that.... If I do decide to use it... and I'll probably use adsense...

DONT TRY WIDGETBUCKS

My friend was using it and when his earning was reaching $50. It was reset to $0.

Reason - Server problem.

This is stupid. I don't recommend any body to show widget ads. There ads also make the site slow to load and even if we compromise with it to get money from ads, that too we won't get.

So better to get away from this type of frauds.

@bahveshYou can use any number of such programs on ur site.I reccomed you also try out a programm from Amazon.com.Frm what i have heard is that they also have a similar kind or programe paying you quaterly......

You can use any number of such programs on ur site.I reccomed you also try out a programm from Amazon.com.Frm what i have heard is that they also have a similar kind or programe paying you quaterly......

Yes, I have got that info from Adsense Terms and condition. Please give the link of the programe you are telling.

Latest news from widgetbucks is that now they are paying for impressions too. And also have upgraded there server. Also I have found there ads on one of the top financial site of India, http://www.moneycontrol.com/

So, now I think, we should give a try to them and lets see whether they pay or not. I believe they will because such a huge traffic site must have done some research before showing there ads.

Widgetbux is a great program I'm sured, but I have noticed their ads can slow your site down, But they are definitely a good alternative to google. I use google, but lately I'm not getting crap for my traffic. I'm thinking maybe the other ad networks are worth a try.

But i dont think this is as famous and popular like google adsense , in google adsense itself i experience a problem , they say from google that my account is witheld that is the payment is stopped because i did not enter the PIN.They Claim that they have sent the PIN,But i didnt recieve it yet, so what i want to make clear is that , in such big company itself that is in well established company like google itself problem like this occurs , then just think about the newly comming companies like this who say that they pay more than Google.Is it safe to Trust ?

sorry to disturb but google is not allowed their competitor ads at same page (as i know). Yes google is more reliable. Google track ip address of webmasters so my suggestion is always use static ip address. If your using dialup for checking your google account statics you can face problem because google is tracking you. Again donot use proxy servers to connect your google account. I will suggest you only static and constant ip address nothing else.My one friend has been banned by google but when he accepted his fault(it was not his fault , he didnot want to argue) google continue him again.

Edited by cncinfotech (see edit history)

I was pretty excited to try widgetbucks ads when i first knew about their existance, but because i registered, and then inserted the code in pages of my website, and i did everything correctly, but it did not show any of those cool flash ads, only image ads from another web advertising company and server adress, so i asked myself, what did i do wrong, nothing it seems, nothing i am sure, they simply do not show their cool ads on certain countries of the world or it could be another reason, but not one that they told me or to anyone for that matter and purpose.My opinion is that, after my own experience and after search the net with google for widgetbucks ads reviews, i saw that widgetsucks.com, nothing else, just plain simple suck big time, forget about this fraud company, only a sucker would register and loose time trying this fraudulent service, it is just a waist of time of any person in the world.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

I was looking at the widgetbucks site and it would seem that they have dropped the $25 sign up bonus as of today (Jan 15). They have also dropped the referrals for new accounts from 10% to 5% (apparently this doesn't affect those that were already members). So I guess I wish I had signed up earlier :) .Even with that said, I like the looks of their 'widgets' and I think I'll try them out. They claim to have 30,000 merchants and many are recognizable, solid businesses.I doubt I'll be the first to get paid but if I am I'll be sure to post my results good or bad.Ouroboros