xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

I Hate Children. A rant by Cameron Sherry

I was browsing the eternal interwebz and I found a rant by my friend cameron.

I share all of the same views ENTIRELY anyone else?

NOTE : It has been censored. :P

Does anyone share the opinions of this guy??

Except from the second part, I don't think people outside our school would understand that.

EDIT: Sorry, completely forgo tabout the quote tags thing, my bad :D

Notice from truefusion:
Added extra "censorship" with brackets.

- What nonsense, grazy non responsible and unrealistic feeling.

- Without children you wasn't now whatever you man or woman. Whetever you teenager or adult or old.

- Without children there are no life continuations. All animals are start with being child.

- Without children there are no adult or marriage or new generation.

- Without children will not be civilization.

- Having a children is good blessing. How many milionaires dream to give all what they have to get child from their own.

- How many women put themself in risk that they gavebirth to new generation.

- How mothers were happy when they are pregnant and people congratualated them. How the by patience carry their kids inside 9 months and visit doctors and hospital. How pregnant women and surrounding people are careful during pregnancy.

- How prgenant woment are suffering in huge pain in labor to give birth to their children and after that they forget the pain and enjoy the new life.

- How mothers keeping nursing babies for year and be patient to learn them walk then talk.

It is enough Our Children are our bodies. So be patient until; these kids become inventors, engineers, Doctors, professional or worker.

Enjoy with the inventions from tv, dvd, cell phone,.....and evertthing that who made these things were one day children.

Kids are the reason most people live for, so they can get married and have children, and then they have children, and they continue the cycle, while other people hate children, won't have them, and live lonley lives with their 18 cats. really, I hate kids that cry all the time, but when I get much older yeah kids will be a major possibility, so I know where they are coming from, but kids are the next generation if that makes any sense whatsoever.

I understand were your coming from however I disagree. I do indeed also hate children but I severly intend on having my own. When I raise my child however it shall be with the utmost discipline! It shall respect my impeccably intense authority and will no its place. Physical punishment is not a problem. It's not abuse to smack your kid around the head if it's being a cheeky little sh**. I can't tolerate people that assume hitting your kid for being cheeky is abuse. It is abuse it you beat the crap out of it for no particular reason (or for a reason in fact) One smack and a very very firm NO does NOT constitute abuse. If you think this is abuse you are clearly a total p*ssy. I'm sorry but that's just how it is.
Also as a note to the guy before me, you appear to have completely missed the point of this entire rant. It isn't about children needing to be eradicated. It's about parents raising children in an infuriating manner.
Edited by Dagoth Nereviar (see edit history)

Replying to Will.Allison no its not ok. Childern are either brats or they are raised right people like you are rasing a group of idiots telling these little kids I am better then ever one else I can hit and spit and break things and hurt people and its ok cuz I am a kid.I hate children to because of stupid parents and adults who say kids can be brats and its ok!it ok for me to run up and hit you its ok for me to through garbage at you on day people will get fed up and go back to slaping they crap out of kids again like before all because of every thing falling apart!

So many of you people are pathetic. Yes, I aggree with the point that kids are very annoying when they're loud and running around. But they can't help it. They haven't been taught, or haven't had enough time to learn and fully understand the morals, ethics and accepted customs of society. They can't read the "please be quiet" sign in the library. But the kids that don't listen to their parent(s) when being told to be quiet are those kids that haven't been taught that their parents are in charge and know things for the better. So I say, do NOT blame the child, blame the parent. A kid will only ever be as bad as the person who raised them. They don't know how to tell right from wrong. So what if they are screaming for icecream. Yeah sure, it may be a major annoyance to others around them, but those people have no right to blame the child. No doubt, if the child is screaming the parent will be sitting there, like a sissy trying to calm the child by talking to it sweetly, making all kinds of promises and getting it icecream. That shows a spoilt child, and that is not the fault of the child itself, that is caused by the parent. If the parent were to turn around and say in a firm tone, be quiet or you wont get any icecream or something along the line, if the child has been taught thatwhen "mum" or "dad" speaks like that they're serious, then the child will be more likely to respond by being quiet and behaving properly. Parents should not take their children out anywhere where they can be a nuisance to other people if they are not positive that the child believes that they (the parent) are in charge. So to all those people who seem to think that children are spawn of the devil. Just remember that the child wll be the devil itself because that is the purpose of reproduction, to continue human life. Now grow up yourselves. (and to many of you, learn how to spell, and I'm sure zamaliphe is from a different country - and you do NOT realise how hard it is to learn english... Trust me, I know.) P.S - I'm 16, does that still make me a child? Because if it does, and I seem to know more than you who claim to be adults, you need to think about the kind of people you are. Xoxo.Replying to Dagoth Nereviar-reply by Leonie