xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killer911pt

I Am Legend

Yes this movie was indeed the best of will smith's movie even better than the pursuit of happiness and that was also a great movie but im just sharing my opinion ill keep reading at other posts lol...^_^

I AM LEGENDI Am Legend

***SPOILER***

I just saw 'I Am Legend' on cable (I've got little ones so the movies are not an option right now :).  It was scary.  I had nightmares.  Mostly, I was trying to figure out how Will could have gottenn out alive.  My only conclusion is that he could have rigged up a HUGE light in the basement (operated behind the plexi glass) so that the 'dark seekers' would disintegrate.  The dark seekers were scary.  I think it's because of the way they moved.  They were never at rest...Always moving, biting, scratching.  It was like observing an insane animal...Only at one time they were regular people.  I had so many questions at the end: if the dark seekers were no longer people, why did the leader seek revenge after Will took his girlfriend?  If food is scarce, why didn't the dark seekers try to kill eachother? HOW did the virus 'jump'?  Would it be worth it to risk lives trying to cure some of them or let them die out naturally? If you leave them alone, would the dark seekers evolve and be able to withstand the light...And higher altititudes?  If so, the save zone would no longer be safe...

Yeah good film it offers an interesting perspective to see the world, good acting, directing, everything. Its probably the only movie of this particular "niche" that i can sit through. As far as I've been told "The last man on earth" was closely based on the book as well, kind putting this film as a remake.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)