xisto Community
hulunes

Wanna Realize Trap17.com More thx

i be ashamed of the question,because i have been here,enjoying myself at Xisto.com for ages about 3 months,given that i am busy on my study,i can's be active frequently.i sent a little post which is not very good,but i improved my english from here and gained more knowledges.luckly i could set up my website,owing to Xisto offered my account and hosting space...much more to thanksthat's all,i want to realize Xisto.com more than before.e.g,where does Xisto.com locate and the meaning of its name,exactly speaking how to derive from?although my english is not very well,who come from China,i like here really much.

hey you're chinese? thats cool..anyways, i think you mean you appreciate Xisto more than ever ;);) i do too, its a great site.. i have never seen free hosting like this anywhere. try finding free hosting with a cpanel and a lot of other crazy stuff like this, you wont be able to. well, i was also wondering.. how does the revenue from ads keep up with the costs from all the servers and everything?

yeah,i come from China who don't speak english frequently...but i find Xisto where many asians can be good at english,marvelous teenagers.now we'd better to wait the admin group or real Administrator of Xisto to introduce Xisto.com...with time going on,more and more asians will come to Xisto and enjoy themselves!lol:

i do appreciate Xisto too like you. It provides such stupendous service. And is greater than many of those paid hosting companys. I'm Vietnamese though. I'm glad you learned more english.