xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Why Does This Happen To Me

ok this is the problem iam a skinny guy that ppl are not too happy to have around. I am a little talkative but the thing is that iam very skiny. I dont get it i have muscles more than average and when i say i do ppl look at it and they say they are tumors as they bulge out as they are supposed to be. i kno ppl more skinny dan me dat dont get that from chicks. plus y do ppl dont like agree with wat i say amnd are mean to me

honestly, I find that boasting about muscles you may have is a quick way to being disliked, actually, boasting about anything. It's alot better to be modest about what you have, people will like you much more, i'm not saying you boast, but it does sound like you do. I'm alot like you though, very skinny, white, but some decent muscle structure; however, I usually try to hide my muscles and my friends actually try to show them off for me (what gives), anyways, hope this tip may help you.

Job 8:7 "Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be. "

Edited by t3jem (see edit history)

If there are people who dont agree with you and are mean to you etc. you shouldnt hang around them. They are not your friends, and you should not pay any attention to them. I am quite skinny but no one says anything to me about it. You shouldnt care what people think about you. If they are mean to you just get away from them. Not everyone is like that.

Ok, I can't picture people not liking you because you are skinny. Got to be something else going on. And if there is a group of people that don't like you, it's simple enough to avoid them. Meet other people, avoid those that don't like you. However, if it comes to it that nobody wants to be around you, maybe you should analize your personality and figure out why people don't want to be around you and do what you can to change for the better.

It sounds to me like this is happening to you because you just haven't made any REAL friends yet. The people you speak of seem to be insecure around you, which is probably why they put you down and insult you, in order to make themselves feel better. My son has had a similar problem, he was bullied mercilessly by students in his school, he too was very skinny, and talkative, and very sensitive emotionally. His feelings are hurt much easier than most. I think this may also be your problem. You value the opinions of others too highly, and you can't do that. True self esteem comes from within. Love yourself, regardless of whatever has been said to you, or about you, and soon, it won't matter to you anymore, and above all, be kind to yourself:)My suggestion is that you remove yourself from your current circle of friends, and find people who are interested in the same things you are. I mean REALLY interested, not just faking it. Soon enough you will find your own soulmate posse and the people who now harass you will suddenly find better things to do with their lives than try to make you as insecure as they are. Please realize that people who treat you badly do NOT deserve to be in your life;) And you DO have control over who you allow into your social circle:) Start from scratch, with a mission to get rid of losers, users and energy vampires who drain you, and keep only those who are not cruel to you, those who sincerely care about you, those who are there for you and those who love themselves:)Hope this helps:)

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

I can't believe people would dislike anyone for being too skinny. I have some skinny friends and we are always making good-natured jokes about them and they laugh about it with us too. Perhaps they were just joking about the 'tumors'? If they really dislike you because you are skinny, then go get yourself other friends. People who make friends based on appearance are shallow and will not make good friends.On the other hand, maybe they dislike you for other things, not your skinniness. Perhaps you may really be too talkative, since you yourself admit it. Either you tone down a bit and stop being so talkative, or find yourself some friends who appreciate your talkativeness.Oh and being skinny isn't bad, as long as it's not a result of health problems. Not everyone has perfect body structures. So don't talk about it as though it's a bad thing.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

I can't believe people would dislike anyone for being too skinny. I have some skinny friends and we are always making good-natured jokes about them and they laugh about it with us too. Perhaps they were just joking about the 'tumors'? If they really dislike you because you are skinny, then go get yourself other friends. People who make friends based on appearance are shallow and will not make good friends.
On the other hand, maybe they dislike you for other things, not your skinniness. Perhaps you may really be too talkative, since you yourself admit it. Either you tone down a bit and stop being so talkative, or find yourself some friends who appreciate your talkativeness.

Oh and being skinny isn't bad, as long as it's not a result of health problems. Not everyone has perfect body structures. So don't talk about it as though it's a bad thing.

what?!?!? what makes you think that kids wont like a kid that's too skinny or not proportioned? kids are MEAN! they don't like fat people, they don't like skinny people, they don't like people that aren't the same race, they don't like the dummies, and they don't like the smart kids. they don't like the trendies, etc....and the list goes on and on and on depending on which kid you're talking about. kids are kids.

deal with it skinny guy.....and don't show off your muscles unless you're lookin' for a fight because kids love to fight too. don't take it personal. be happy with who you are. that's most important....so deal with it...and eat a couple big macs for god's sake!

So what if you're skinny.At least skinny guys are in trend rather than muscular guys.They tend to scare me off. :) Lol.What matter most is who you are inside.Not the outside.Am I right? :)

Theirs an old saying -BE HAPPY TO BE SATISFIED AND BE SATISFIED TO BE HAPPY.So what I want to say is be satisfied with what you have with you. Dont believe that you are lacking something in life. No one is perfect in this world. Try to find out the good qualities in you and try to improve them. And my dear friend just leave the habbit of showing your muscles to others. It is basic nature of people out their in schools which the people around you are showing off. So care about that concentrate on your studies. Best of luck for your future. ?

ok this is the problem iam a skinny guy that ppl are not too happy to have around. I am a little talkative but the thing is that iam very skiny. I dont get it i have muscles more than average and when i say i do ppl look at it and they say they are tumors as they bulge out as they are supposed to be. i kno ppl more skinny dan me dat dont get that from chicks. plus y do ppl dont like agree with wat i say amnd are mean to me

You said your a skinny guy that people are not to happy to be around, and a little talkative? Ever think its not the skinny or the muscles but the talking they may not like? just my thoughs.

Hey there,

So first of all, you say that you are a skinny guy.Also, you say that peoples are not really happy to have you around them. Ok, so I can already see in you one of the main problem. First of all, let me slowly get to the main thing that you got to work on out.

You have to realize that peoples around are all different and usually not much nice to peoples they whether are jealous of or are annoyed of as not interested in because of some things they do not like in you.

You have also to realize that even if you might be skinny for real and muscular even if they do not approve it, there are MANY peoples that are probably skinnier than you and are liked by everyone. You must ask yourself Why that?

Well, the answer is simple. It might not be a problem really in you, you are doing all things right, but if you want to really get the chicks like you and get more socializing with different peoples, there are one important aspect that you have to take in mind: Its the trust in itself or known as self-esteem.

You got to appear to other peoples as somebody that is happy with your body and that is sure of himself. Once chicks and other peoples will realize this in you, they will want to have your presence with them. This is normal and simply human nature. Don't get discouraged by those peoples, because it is just natural they probably don't even know themselves why they are like that with you. Once they will get older, they will have completely different vision, but the part where you got to be sure of yourself is really important. This is what girls and potential future friends are looking for.

Also, if you are too much skinny, it might show that you are not in a great health, which is probably true, because being too much skinny is bad, but if you are pretty fine just skinny but not fat, thats great, because it shows your good health if you got my point.

So good luck with this, any questions for clarifications or further help, ask them!

Tim.