xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

First Drawing With Pen Tool i thought id try it out

Posted Image

well, heres my first drawing with the pen tool.. i thought i would try it out and just see what kind of uses it has and effects it gives. ive seen some really good things made with it so i tried to make something with it. i added a gradient to the hair to make it look shiny and i beveled the teeth LOL i was going to draw the whole body but i got lazy.. i might continue to practice and make more

Yay that picture is well good..BEtter than anything I can make with the pen tool...Your first try is better than my like millionth try lol .. ;)

lol it looks good, but what happened to his teeth lol, it looks like his teeth are coming out of his mouth lmao ;) good work, i'm not able to make things like that only with a pen tool ;)

it looks great, especially being this is your first pen drawing- out of absolute curiosity, was it tablet drawn? I love the stylization of the whole drawing- it gives more expression to the drawing as a whole, and the physical expression you are conveying with your character as well.