xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eliskcage@hotmail.co.uk

Money Making Idea "the Mouse Ticker Tape Printer" money making invention

Mouse printer! Invention

If you work in administration like me, you will be faced with having to jot down numbers off the screen every day. If your mouse had a simple ticker tape printer on it, you could hi-light the word or phone number on the screen and press your green print button on your mouse and hay presto! Stick the print out strait on your envelope or letter.

-It would save time effort and that means save money! Work more efficiently.

Yes I know that is a million pounds right there! But hay, I'm a kind sharing kind of guy!

I hope I get some credits for this! I'm broke and need a sql database for my other broke *bottom* invention the

Just to clarify!

1. I high lite a quote,

2. press the special print button on my mouse printer

3. a printout comes out of my mouse

4. I tear the printout off

5. I stick it on my letter or whatever!

good luck, remember me I am Elis, The Sick eagle "EliskCage" (ill, poorly bird!)

Thats an awesome idea...Would indeed save a load of time even in my branche,A few weeks ago, I came across an also funny invention, a mouse with a build-in phone.Would be about time the mouse becomes a multifunctional device.

It is a good idea but then again they already have label printers that do a similar thing, though it would make a lot of sense to be able to print the highlighted text only, and it wouldnt be too hard to implement for a hardware/software company, the software could also make the text wrap onto three lines to fit on one sticker or it could work like a till receipt with a continuous roll of sticky paper and you have to cut it off at the end of the text.Sounds like a good idea!

You might be able to make it better to not combign it with a mouse. All computers come with mice and if your like me, the users are overrun with the amount of mice in their homes. What if you made it a separate little gadget that sat on your desk with a button on it that printed out whatever was selected. Now that would be nice. But i love your idea mate! Keep up the good work.

This is a pretty neat invention mate. I'm sure if you mass produced these then you'd probably get a pretty good market. Most of the big companies in the world could use a few thousand of these babies.It's not a good idea to tell everybody on the internet then. Idea would be stolen (if it doesn't already exist)

Brillant idea, I love it. You or anyone else should totally do this idea. Infact I might even do this idea. But yeah, great idea, not sure why your sharing it with so many people who may potentally steal it.