xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowblade

Freelance Sites Do you kow the free freelance sites?

Hey, I'm amazed and exciting to see this forum, because I think i can make a lot of money online (I'm a newbie here).So could you help me to find the free frelancer sites for me to work at ? I'm quite skilled at graphic design. Thanks before

If you feel confident enough i would suggest making website templates/designs and setting up your own website selling them, either that or sell them on other websites, just search google for website designs and find a site that sells them, i saw one site where most designs were going for $6O each as many times as the author wanted or the buyer could pay over $15OO (yes there are meant to be 4 digits there!) for the template and the agreement that the design would not be sold to anyone else. I dont know any links but you can google "Graphic freelance", i did the same for PHP work and found a few sites, never took on any jobs though.

Here are few of the Freelance Sites.getafreelancer.comfreelancedesigners.comscriptlance.comgetacoder.comdesignfirms.orgYou may Google for more. Also you may try deviantart.com and list your art work there.

Edited by sunny (see edit history)

Here are few of the Freelance Sites.
getafreelancer.com
freelancedesigners.com
scriptlance.com
getacoder.com
designfirms.org

nice list, but afterall, he asked for graphic designing, not scripting; no offence here, sorry if i did :)

Here are some other good sites:Freelancercafe.ComElance.ComIfreelance.ComAnd Clickafreelancer.Com [This site is closed for redesigning & will be back soon]-reply by amag