xisto Community
tom3107

Hack Xp Pro

Have you searched the Tutorials Topics?Seems to me there were a couple of Topics in there that might be of interest to you.

I have windows XP professional and i have not a clue what the admin password is, does anyone know how to get round it. :)

There is a linux based cd that lets you change the administrators password, can't remember where you download it from though.

or if you can get into windows with another user follow this video Click here

In Xp pro, while installation it asks for administration password.In 80-90% case people keep it blank.Hence if at login screen, you press Ctrl + Alt + Del and by typing 'administrator' at username and password blank ( ' ' )then it will log you in as Administrator. As well if you are administrator privillage user then also you can used administrator account.Again you can recover administrator password from Password Recovery disc from XP.See Xp help for more information.As well as there are many softwares available to crack password using brute force method and other methods.Look in google for details.Or you can also refer to beginner hacking site for information to do that without any softwares from third party.Hope this helps you.

Hey guys my dad forgot the password to his admin account and its the only admin account he created (ie) I'm a limited user.We tried going to safe mode and using the administrator account but my dad had set the same password for that as well... :lol:Is there anyway he can hack into the comp and get access to the admin account????

There is a linux based cd that lets you change the administrators password, can't remember where you download it from though.

NTpasswd is a great linux distro i use, and that's probably the one you're thinking of. It can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Overview:

# This is a utility to (re)set the password of any user that has a valid (local) account on your Windows NT/2k/XP/Vista etc system.

# You do not need to know the old password to set a new one.

# It works offline, that is, you have to shutdown your computer and boot off a floppydisk or CD or another system.

# Will detect and offer to unlock locked or disabled out user accounts!

# There is also a registry editor and other registry utilities that works under linux/unix, and can be used for other things than password editing.

How and Why?

NT stores its user information, including crypted versions of the passwords, in a file called 'sam', usually found in \windows\system32\config. This file is a part of the registry, in a binary format previously undocumented, and not easily accessible. But thanks to a German(?) named B.D, I've now made a program that understands the registry.

This site provides CD and floppy images for end users to easily edit their forgotten passwords. But it also provides full source code and binary builds of the tools to allow others to use as they like for other purposes. Registry format documentation also available.

It can be found here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is may take some time, but hope it works:

1. Place your Windows XP CD in your cd-rom and start your computer (its assumed here that your XP CD is bootable as it should be - and that you have your bios set to boot from CD)

2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be Press any key to boot from cd

3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.

4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now

5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.

6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.

It should read something like If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it

Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.

7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.

8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically you will see a progress bar stating Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds

9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of pressing any key to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.

10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.

11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.

12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After youve made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).

13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.

I tested the above on Windows XP Pro with and without SP1 and also used this method in a real situation where someone could not remember their password and it worked like a charm to fix the problem. This security hole allows access to more than just user accounts. You can also access the Registry and Policy Editor, for example. And its gui access with mouse control. Of course, a Product Key will be needed to continue with the Repair after making the changes, but for anyone intent on gaining access to your system, this would be no problem.

And in case you are wondering, NO, you cannot cancel install after making the changes and expect to logon with your new password.

Cancelling will just result in Setup resuming at bootup and your changes will be lost.

Ok, now that your logon problem is fixed, you should make a point to prevent it from ever happening again by creating a Password Reset Disk. This is a floppy disk you can use in the event you ever forget your log on password. It allows you to set a new password.

Here's how to create one if your computer is NOT on a domain:

* Go to the Control Panel and open up User Accounts.
* Choose your account (under Pick An Account to Change) and under Related Tasks, click "Prevent a forgotten password".
* This will initiate a wizard.
* Click Next and then insert a blank formatted floppy disk into your A: drive.
* Click Next and enter your logon password in the password box.
* Click Next to begin the creation of your Password disk.
* Once completed, label and save the disk to a safe place

How to Log on to your PC Using Your Password Reset Disk

Start your computer and at the logon screen, click your user name and leave the password box blank or just type in anything. This will bring up a Logon Failure box and you will then see the option to use your Password Reset disk to create a new password. Click it which will initiate the Password Reset wizard. Insert your password reset disk into your floppy drive and follow the wizard which will let you choose a new password to use for your account.

Note: If your computer is part of a domain, the procedure for creating a password disk is different.

See here for step by step instructions: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us;

Hope it works for you

I was going to tell you to Google for "Login Recovery" but the solutions given here are far much better than LoginRecovery which will tell you to download an ISO burn it, use it then wait for at least 48hrs to get the password. The process can be accelerated if you are a premium member though. What you do is you go to the site and download the zipped file or ISO that you'll have to extract to floppy or burn to CD. Boot from the media you have created and everything is intuitive. You just copy the very long encrypted password you get there and reboot. Submit the password on their site and prepare to wait for ages before you can check and be given your password.I think if you are like me who hates waiting for things like that ChaosDesign's idea is good and D d s twin's is brilliant. I'm going to try them both just for the sake of it. It'll be very interesting if they work.

Heres the answerHack Xp Pro

Why go through all that trouble when you can download a cd called "Hirens boot cd 9.6" 

this cd allows you to remove administrator passcodes and bios passcodes along with a ton of other cool things too.

just go to google.Com search "hirens boot cd 9.6.Torrent" find a working torrent and open it with utorrent or limewire or any other p2p file exchanger program...Then burn the cd image to a real cd and boot the cd...Then u can remove any passcode from any windows including vista...

hope this help all of you.

-reply by Lenny