xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qingtian

My Generation Youth Website just need a bit of help...

Hey everyone... I haven't quite finished my website yet but I'm planning on opening it on Jan 1st 2005. So I was just wondering if there was anyone here aged 20-30 who would be interested in doing a short interview for my website?Also, if anyone has any poems/graphics/drawings etc that they want others to see on my website please let me know... full credit will go to you of course!I'm also looking for one more reliable moderator for my forum if anyone is interested in thatThanks a lot!

I find your site interesting I have visited some time ago. And it is really thoughful and helpful to help those woh need a hand.Your layout is extremely good and suitable and I would rate your site 9/10 from my heart....not just saying that.I really do like it

Well at this point any graphics will do, so if you want me to put your graphics up just email me them at simply_me114 @ hotmail.comthanks a lot!

Well, I'm going to be turning 19 on the 5th of January, so I'm a year too young for your interview. But I will see if I have any graphics/drawings that I would be willing to have posted on your site. I aslo agree with Becca. Your site is very thoughtful indeed and could be a priceless asset to the www. Keep up the fabulous work. Later, PhrostByte