xisto Community
Pepino

Severe Drinking And Smoking Problem

Hello All,I am a young christian male seeking guidance through these hard times in my life. I find it right to mention to you all that I was born deaf.For the past two years now, I have been on a severe drinking and smoking spree. It started when I found my dad's rum supply, and then quickly spiraled into other things. I often stole money from my parents to get my only friend, Justin, to buy me alcohol. Justin also showed me weed and later PCP. Ever since then, I have resorted to mugging strangers in alleys for their wallets and then running home, and buying more fuel for my addiction the next day.Please, my friends, I beg of you. I need guidance at this time. I check my email, puzzlesrfun123 att yahoo ddotcom VERY OFTEN! Please email advice and help to it, thank you!

Pepino,Seems like you need some advise, and here is a little bit from me... Seek some Professional advise. It seems that you are ready to make some changes in your life, and that is a good thing. That is the first, and most important, step in the process.You don't say if you are a student, but perhaps there is someone in your 'faith' that can assist. For us to try to help would be great, but you need to seek a local, professional source of guidance. Between your Faith and the courage you show towards to tackling this problem, I think you stand a good chance of turning yourself around. I certainly hope you are successful. Peace be with you...

Wait... Oh crap! I just remembered!

I forgot to have a shot of vodka with my beer tonight with dinner! Excuse me for a minute, I need to smoke a cigarette...

There. I feel better now.

What were we talking about? :)

No. Really. I don't believe in "addiction". It's all just an excuse to behave badly until someone either kills you, puts you in the hospital, or jail. Some children just need more discipline growing up than others and when they don't get it, they grow up to be that guy who mugs others in alleys until he mugs the wrong person and gets shot. But in the end, I don't care what kind of childhood you had, there are two absolutes I can think of off the top of my head. 1: Someone else who's not a complete societal failure like you are had it much worse in their childhood. 2: You are the only person responsible for your actions. Oh, and as a bonus: GET OVER IT!

Have a nice day. :P

Hi Pepino..:) At first funny nick :D My advice is only one: If you are young man under 20years and you don't have some girl then just find girl..They still help with forgot to this things like alcohol and smoking. I know what I'm talking..I was every day at pub and drinking beer. Then I just found a girl and I haven't time for beer and I'm not thinking at beer :P