xisto Community
street

Bought Credits Not On Hosting Account [resolved] Money was recieved but no credits

I have this problem for at least a week now. I bought 6 months woth of credits because i am going to be out of town for some time and wont have computer access. So I decided to buy some credits so my site can stay up and not go down. It has been at least a week now and i have not gotten any reply from anyone at xisto sales and i went to the help desk and put a ticket in but i have not gotten any reply from them. So I am posting this topic to see if any admin will be able to slove my problem. If any admin needs proof that i payed for the 6 months credits you can pm me.

Please submit your ticket with your PayPal account email, your cpanel, PayPal transaction ID and the hosting credit amount you purchased.The new support ticket is not compatible with PayPal yet and thus you would need to manually state the whole information. Please use the subject line as: Attention Velma - Xisto Hosting credits purchased but haven't receivedor something in that manner.

Ok i sumbited a ticket with all the info you told me to do with that title. Like 2 days ago still waiting for a reply. I also had pm velma a while back when i did not get credits with all the info but i have not gotten a reply back from her yet.

Buffalohelp is there any way of contacting velma another way because i created a ticket on 05 Oct 2007 and it is the Oct 10 and still no reply. Is the Xisto - Support not being updated anymore cause a previous ticket that i sumbited in to sales 29 Sep 2007 still has not been answered.

Issue a PM on the Xisto PM system and I will also use the Report system to FLAG this Topic for velma'a attention.Best I can do for you.

Thanks for all the hlep buffalohelp and jihaslip i got a cornfimation email from xisto sales about the delays and my credits have been put on. Thanks againTopic Resolved

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.